Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDSDALE E-MAILS 17/01/2010

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

RE: Anti English I am

How dare you, Peter. That was such a low blow to all Cardiff fans, its actually upsetting that you have now made many readers of the Sun and the Daily Express believe that Cardiff City are supported by a bunch of mindless, racist idiots. How someone can do that, ruin the image of the club that they're currently the chairman of is beyond me but you really need to learn to get a grip, you're doing a Leeds all over again and you've created a very angry mob for yourself, not because your nationality - but because you're a liar and a coward.

I genuinely do hope that you haven't brought Dave Jones into this public lie of yours as I have a lot of respect for Dave Jones, he's done very well for our club unlike you, maybe he's got a few critics and has come under fire now and again, but he never went to the newspaper to slag the clubs supporters off to the degree you have. You have had a go at me for being "Abusive" towards you, but this isn't the case any more as what you have told the Sunday newspapers is abusive to not only me but the thousands and thousands of Cardiff fans who make an effort to watch this fine club play, we are the people who pay your wages Mr.Ridsdale so be respectful.

I'm not going to tell you to get out of our club - as much as I want to - because that's going to happen very soon anyway, but let me just assure you that its better to get out now with some dignity than later on after you've made up more stories about fans making yourself look like even more of a joker.

All I have left to say to you is:

Sport - Most Scurrilous Villain
Hansie Cronje 4% (126 votes)
Victor Conte 4% (124 votes)
Dean Richards 3% (88 votes)
Peter Risdale 68% (2,283 votes)
Tiger Woods 4% (127 votes)
Sir Allen Stanford 4% (121 votes)
Flavio Briatore 8% (279 votes)
Thierry Henry 6% (214 votes)
Total Votes: 3,362

Regards,

Gareth Baker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am astonished at your e mail. Read the club website. I have NEVER said anything of the sort. Then WITHOUT any facts you insult me in an e mail. Get real. Peter
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When someone uses the race card, its seemingly a sign of desperation.

Fair enough on your previous e-mail, but you must understand you have a track record of lying to us Cardiff fans so I'm sorry Peter I find it difficult to believe your statement on the official website.

"We will be bringing in new players this month, I can guarantee that." - Peter Ridsdale

"In discussions with HMRC at the end of December 2009, we confirmed that we would pay monies owing to them by the end of January 2010. HMRC booked a backstop date of 10th February 2010 to go back to court if for any reason we had not been able to fulfil our obligations to pay by the end of January." - Peter Ridsdale

"We have every confidence that all monies owing to HMRC will have been repaid by the end of January"." - Peter Ridsdale

Please understand that I am not being abusive to you here, I am simply showing you that you're a liar which isn't fair to all of the Cardiff fans, all we want - or wanted - was the truth and you never delivered that therefore you do not deserve to be chairman of your fine club.

I'm not going to deny that you have been a decent chairman for this club, you helped us move one step forward to the Premier League dream with he new stadium and facilities, but the financial side of the club you are not so good dealing with. Now, you're going to respond to this with a "You don't know what you're talking about, you're stating untrue facts" so if-so, Peter, tell me what the REAL facts are and prove to me, and the other fans why you deserve to maintain your position at this club. Now is the time to do it.

Regards,

Gareth Baker.

In fact I've just had an apology from the newspaper and they are printing a correction next week!

Well then, Peter I do owe you an apology about believing the "Anti-English" article, so I'm sorry.

But I'm not sorry that you've still lied to us before, (See the quotes I sent earlier) unless you want to correct me on those? As you've only corrected me on the Anti-English article.

Bear in mind I am e-mailing the sporting villain of the decade so it's always going to be hard to believe what you say to me.

Regards,

Gareth Baker

No response for over 30 minutes

No response, its clearly shown that you know that you've lied to us. Shame.

Regards,

Gareth Baker

Nonsense. I'm just sick and tired of you pestering me!

Correction: You're sick and tired of people expressing accurate opinions towards you to which you lack the decency to respond to without including your usual ignorance. You obviously don't know what you're doing at this club, you can't even prove that you're more intelligent than a 17 year old which is extremely laughable.

Regards,

Gareth Baker.

Obviously he is feeling the heat of the fans, he cannot even give me a decent answer to my questions than his template answer to everything which normally involves him saying he can't be bothered to write back because fans don't know what they're talking about.

The man has to go.

Re: RIDSDALE E-MAILS 17/01/2010

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Lol, fair play to you mate! He doesn't like answering direct questions does our Pete? Still, he must secretly like you Baker, he didn't even reply to the 2 I sent this morning! I'll paste them below now, but they certainly will not take away from the responses you had because I haven't had any! Was it something I said...? Keep up the good work mate, he'll have you as a highly paid employee at this rate!

Peter,

Excellent article in the Express, you've given us all a good laugh this morning! You are now trying to blame your deceit and incompetence on a section of imaginary xenophobic supporters within the Club for forcing away the Malaysians, not your deceit in misleading them about the tax issue and indeed the unsustainable financial running of the club that they have uncovered during due dilligence! Brilliant! We will indeed only be happy when you leave the Club Peter, but that is not from your being English, you could be the man from Mars or a little green alien for all most of us care, all we want is someone competent and trustworthy to run our club and you are neither. Your ever depserate actions are becoming more and more laughable, don't you see that your position is untenabe Peter? For the record, many of the most heralded players to wear a City shirt have been English, in recent times alone City fans have taken the likes of Roger Johnson, Peter Thorne, Michael Chopra and many others to our hearts and had adulation bestowed upon them because they simply did their job effectively. Unfortunately Peter, you are by some considerable distance the most incompetent and deceitful man in football and whether you came from Canton or Cornwall, the reation to such incompetence and deceit would be the same.

Regards,

Peter,

Seems your comments have backfired quite considerably I'm afraid! Do the Leeds fans hate you because you are English? Fair play, you never let the truth get in the way of what you want to say, fortunately you are probably the most hated man in football so if your comments were meant to get sympathy, they will merely induce ridicule and contempt throughout Britain. By the way, you think what you have "endured" so far is "intimidating" or leaving you "under siege?" My God Peter, it hasn't even started yet.

Regards,

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:50 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Lol, fair play to you mate! He doesn't like answering direct questions does our Pete? Still, he must secretly like you Baker, he didn't even reply to the 2 I sent this morning! I'll paste them below now, but they certainly will not take away from the responses you had because I haven't had any! Was it something I said...? Keep up the good work mate, he'll have you as a highly paid employee at this rate!

Peter,

Excellent article in the Express, you've given us all a good laugh this morning! You are now trying to blame your deceit and incompetence on a section of imaginary xenophobic supporters within the Club for forcing away the Malaysians, not your deceit in misleading them about the tax issue and indeed the unsustainable financial running of the club that they have uncovered during due dilligence! Brilliant! We will indeed only be happy when you leave the Club Peter, but that is not from your being English, you could be the man from Mars or a little green alien for all most of us care, all we want is someone competent and trustworthy to run our club and you are neither. Your ever depserate actions are becoming more and more laughable, don't you see that your position is untenabe Peter? For the record, many of the most heralded players to wear a City shirt have been English, in recent times alone City fans have taken the likes of Roger Johnson, Peter Thorne, Michael Chopra and many others to our hearts and had adulation bestowed upon them because they simply did their job effectively. Unfortunately Peter, you are by some considerable distance the most incompetent and deceitful man in football and whether you came from Canton or Cornwall, the reation to such incompetence and deceit would be the same.

Regards,

Peter,

Seems your comments have backfired quite considerably I'm afraid! Do the Leeds fans hate you because you are English? Fair play, you never let the truth get in the way of what you want to say, fortunately you are probably the most hated man in football so if your comments were meant to get sympathy, they will merely induce ridicule and contempt throughout Britain. By the way, you think what you have "endured" so far is "intimidating" or leaving you "under siege?" My God Peter, it hasn't even started yet.

Regards,

Probably didn't respond to your e-mails as you put him in his place unlike me :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:55 pm

I think you were a little too quick to apologise in truth, that's the only criticism I'd have of your piece Baker! What proof do you have that the Express have apologised? Peter's word?! And if he didn't say what was quoted, what did he say? Bottom line is, whether he said it or not is almost irrelevant, his financial mismanagement of the club is the most important thing and his constant deceit is why he simply must leave our club asap.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 pm

saladthedragon wrote:I think you were a little too quick to apologise in truth, that's the only criticism I'd have of your piece Baker! What proof do you have that the Express have apologised? Peter's word?! And if he didn't say what was quoted, what did he say? Bottom line is, whether he said it or not is almost irrelevant, his financial mismanagement of the club is the most important thing and his constant deceit is why he simply must leave our club asap.

Yeah I apologised quickly, but in the e-mail I do I point out that he's a liar therefore it kind of cancels out my apology ... :?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Lol, I did chuckle at that bit, sorry and all that, but I still think you're a ...!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 pm

FFS

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Lol, I did chuckle at that bit, sorry and all that, but I still think you're a ...!

:lol: I would have loved to be as blunt as that believe me

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 pm

he he he well done Baker :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm

I can't imagine how many emails he must get, good job though Baker

He must have a lot of time on his hands if he can read through and reply to these emails though, probably why not everyone gets replies

No wonder we're going to the wall when the chairman is on his phone emailing all day :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm

CF11 wrote:I can't imagine how many emails he must get, good job though Baker

He must have a lot of time on his hands if he can read through and reply to these emails though, probably why not everyone gets replies

No wonder we're going to the wall when the chairman is on his phone emailing all day :lol:

he must be fed up of his blackberry buzzing but thats what will happen if you give your email address out to over 20,000 plus football fans