Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I forgot to Say

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:52 pm

I forgot to say, I told Sam about you Keith(Since 62) and all your stuff regarding Ridsdale and he said he always had a lot of Respect for you.

Sam also asked me about TG, being a board member or Director, I said he isnt registered yet lol
Sam said if he is one it would show up in a few days,I said a few weeks have gone by lol. :lol:

Re: I forgot to Say

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I forgot to say, I told Sam about you Keith(Since 62) and all your stuff regarding Ridsdale and he said he always had a lot of Respect for you.

Sam also asked me about TG, being a board member or Director, I said he isnt registered yet lol
Sam said if he is one it would show up in a few days,I said a few weeks have gone by lol. :lol:

Depends how long it takes for them to send the forms off!

If they did it as soon as it was announced then it would probably be up on companies house that week

Does seem a strange one, although there were quotes from TG on the official site about it- unless they weren't his :lol: so it doesn't seem as if it was done without his knowledge

If the malaysian investment has been put off then maybe they never got round to doing it, as there wasn't much point

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm

If they have pulled out do you think TG wuill want his £200,000 back any time soon?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm

ihatealiens wrote:If they have pulled out do you think TG wuill want his £200,000 back any time soon?

Yes and I reckon he will be allowed it, but he will have to join the que :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:25 pm

poor bloke dident know he was going to be a director pr announced it the same day as the inland revune thing became public.
he has to fill in the paperwork to register himself and that wont happen.
funny how we havent heard a peep from him since being announced as a director