Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MARK HUDSON - HAS HE PROVED HIMSELF ?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Well Done DAVE JONES for sticking with him , improving him and making him player he is today .

Good job half of this MB aint running the team

In Jones WE TRUST

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm

He was superb today but Oli helped massively!

Superb match and Hudson was MOTM but only slightly...

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Mark Hudson got what his performaces of late has deserved, A CLEAN SHEET. Well done lads

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:17 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Well Done DAVE JONES for sticking with him , improving him and making him player he is today .

In Jones WE TRUST

I think we get the point now! You're a big DJ fan..... :lol:

but you know he's made mistakes this season already so he hasnt ALWAYS done the right thing. We will always back our manager, just as we would critisise the mistakes and decisions he makes. That's what message boards are all about. TODAY he got it right, and hopefully found out himself what a dud Naylor has been too. Darcey at LB and Naughts at RB with the pairing of today's CH's will see a better defence IMO.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I couldn't agree more. I thought that today he was a collossus.
In recent months he has become by far the most improved player I've seen in years. He's almost like a new signing.
He has become strong and solid, his timing in the tackle has greatly improved and also his concentration levels have got better meaning he is focused for the whole game and a lot more relyable and dependable.

WELL DONE MARK HUDSON :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Merlin wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:Well Done DAVE JONES for sticking with him , improving him and making him player he is today .

In Jones WE TRUST

but you know he's made mistakes this season already so he hasnt ALWAYS done the right thing. We will always back our manager, just as we would critisise the mistakes and decisions he makes. That's what message boards are all about. TODAY he got it right, and hopefully found out himself what a dud Naylor has been too. Darcey at LB and Naughts at RB with the pairing of today's CH's will see a better defence IMO.

Come on Chief i am proud of the players not DJ. He will make the same mistakes maybe not in the next match but the next one. Our players are first class but i still wish Jones GONE !!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Come on Chief i am proud of the players not DJ. He will make the same mistakes maybe not in the next match but the next one. Our players are first class but i still wish Jones GONE !!

You're MAD mun! :lol: to wish a manager in the top 5 of the table to be gone at this time of the season is ludacris! there's no replacement for a start, there's NO TIME for re-gelling the players under a new setup, and there's no point. He has this season to get us up, and he will do it! come on be positive! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Well done Mark Hudson. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:

You're MAD mun! :lol: to wish a manager in the top 5 of the table to be gone at this time of the season is ludacris! there's no replacement for a start, there's NO TIME for re-gelling the players under a new setup, and there's no point. He has this season to get us up, and he will do it! come on be positive! :ayatollah:

Respect your opinion Chief but with our squad we should be top. Do you agree ? But i hope he DJ dosnt f**k up by thinking from now to the end of the season. It aint hard to pick our best team Chief

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 pm

fully agree he has improved no end and today was fantastic. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Western Blue wrote:Better now he doesn't have the captaincy to worry about. Holds the back for together well and our new boy looks solid too...

Mark Hudson will be getting my vote for Player Of The Season he has been an absolute rock well done Mark! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Western Blue wrote:Better now he doesn't have the captaincy to worry about. Holds the back for together well and our new boy looks solid too...

Mark Hudson will be getting my vote for Player Of The Season he has been an absolute rock well done Mark! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Brilliant performance, fair play. Most improved player of the season by a mile. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

early in the season i slated hudson as a shit player . i must now apologise to him ,as he has now settled down to be one of our best players . today he was most definatly our best player ,but i must also congratulate lee naylor for not putting a foot wrong today.come on you blues upward and onwards

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Well done hudson :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm

He 'proved himself' if that was needed by some last season against Leicester away in the play offs.

The man is having a superb season and today showed (again) he never deserved his bizarre scapegoat status. Magnificent today, as all the back 4 were (and Blake)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Well done Hudson I wanted him dropped last year and the beginning of the season but as I love being proved wrong and Mark Hudson has imporved no end and was by far man of the match today :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Don;t forget his amazing crossfield pass today too - you would never have seen that last season.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm

He was the mutts nuts and has been light years ahead of last season. I wasn't a fan of his but this season he has been excellent. Fair play Mark Hudson, now I can see why DJ splashed the cash on you. :)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Hudson has been class this year, fair play to him, and we should get behind him next home game and get him to do the ayatollah, and show him some respect. Because we are all quick enough to disrespect him last season when he was bad, (me included) but this year him and mcnaughton hav been quality :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

He's been good all season but over the last few weeks, he's been getting better and better

Let's hope all the doubters admit they were wrong! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Outstanding today and not for the first time this season either. He now has quality around him and some of his tackles and headers were out of the top draw.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:32 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:his critics and doubters can shut up now! keinan looked decent as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was one of those critics and a doubter, I dont mind eating humble pie, the man has improved immensely. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks for all your input guys, fabulous response to the topic! Maybe Hudson might get to see this support! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Well done Mr H..............really strong performance. Big pat on the back to the whole team today and to us fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I have doubted Mark in the past but he has really :ayatollah: shown me in his last few outings that he is a rock in the centre well done Mark keep it up mate you're doing us proud

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 pm

I think so :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 pm

I think Hudson always had quality and now he's found it again. Keep it up Mark :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

He's been far more solid than others, no names mentioned :oops:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:08 pm

:blob8: :blob2: :blob3: I first saw Hudson play at Blackpool early last season (the game where Adam Matthews made his debut as a sub) and was frightened by his lack of pace. One one occasion Brett Ormerod left him yards behind in a race for the ball. I can't believe how much Hudson has improved since then. He looked a Premier League player today and without him I am certain that Swansea would have scored at least one goal, if not two. I also like Keinan - it is no mean task to make your debut in a derby but the Israeli was solid throughout. The only question I would ask is why on earth did DJ not give him an easier baptism by playing him against Reading instead of Lee Naylor? Then we'd now be celebrating six points from two games instead of just four. Premier League here we come! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS. Jay's a lot better looking with hair!