Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MARK HUDSON - HAS HE PROVED HIMSELF ?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Agree my Man of the Match and he will be having my vote for player of the season he has been outstanding this season well done mark

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Well impressed with Hudson recently deserves his shirt

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

I think Mark Hudson has been immense all season, really glad to see others thinking the same as me :old: :old: :old: :old:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Fantastic today heart and soul all day!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Brilliant today, deffo mom

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 pm

one of the best turnarounds in a short space of time i've ever seen, it might have taken him this long to settle down, but i admire the determination he shows, definate candidate for player of the season if he carries on playing like this!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm

im always first to have a go at hudson but the last couple of games he has shut me right up

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Merlin, it was in MY OPINION Hudson Bests game yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Mark

Keep on playing like that son and you'll be marking Rooney, Van Persie, Torres et al next season. An absolute rock today and made sure Tom Heaton did not have a save to make. I really hope you read this link. I'm sure Jay will let you know.

Fantastic performance and well deserved man of the match. Well done son. Keep it up.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Merlin, it was in MY OPINION Hudson Bests game yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As you know Annis I've always rated him as a decent player. I felt previously he was let down b others and unfairly blamed for our weaknesses. Last few weeks though he's been outstanding. I beleive he's now playing with a lot more confidence. At times last season he looked like he was scared to make a mistake and didn't want the ball.

After the stick he's had to play the way he is must take balls of steel.

Proud to have him as a Bluebird :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

I will admit to not being a fan of Hudson in the past, but lately and today again he was immense, man of the match for me. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:03 pm

All you supposed Cardiff Fans i hope you are all eating humble pie.
The stick everybody gave him prevous was out of order.He has showed this season with a good player alongside him how good a defender he actually is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
By the way look at all my posts previous about the guy and you will see i have always rated him.
:D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

No Chief the stick he has received in the past has been well justified, But today and of recent he has played well and deserves the plaudits, We was not wrong just the boy has dug in and come good and we have acknowledged that :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Bowmonster wrote:All you supposed Cardiff Fans i hope you are all eating humble pie.
The stick everybody gave him prevous was out of order.He has showed this season with a good player alongside him how good a defender he actually is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
By the way look at all my posts previous about the guy and you will see i have always rated him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you enjoyed your present!! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:All you supposed Cardiff Fans i hope you are all eating humble pie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you enjoyed your present!! :ayatollah:

Cheers Merlin i have had a great day and had a good feeling inside all week about this game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Has been consistently solid for most of the season in fairness to him.

Made some great blocks today and one truly magnificent tackle in the box during the first half.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

hudson was a brick wall absolutly immense and what a debut for keinan :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Just watching the game again and his tackle on sinclair on 33minutes was just as good as any goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Hudson was by far our best defender today,,made them jack twats look like fools-- :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:16 pm

He was never as bad as people made out in his first season but his price tag and wages meant people had a go but this season after a sluggish start he has been quality, a top CB performance today and credit to Kenian who also played well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Hudson was absolutley class today, my man of the match. Most improved player I've seen at City. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:26 pm

He's impoved so much this season. Was Immense today. Well done "Rock" Hudson. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

At the start of the season he was shaky but since Christmas he has been unrecognisable and the turnaround is nothing short of incredible.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 am

what a legend im a doubter but he b*stard could have scored 1st :lol: :lol: 40/1 prick :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 am

he`s made me look like an idiot cause i thought he was a no hoper! ... mark hudson your awesome mate! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 am

I have never thought Hudson was anywhere as bad as some fans were making out and have always said i thought he is a decent Centre half but today he was immense led by example and lifted the whole team I just hope the guys behind me in Block 116 finally get off his back because if they don't i am going to have a quiet word with them ;)

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 am

he was on a different level today man of the match by miles it not that he been playing bad all season he as been playing in weak defence i think it made a massive difference having kevin mc at left back he was good untill he went off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 am

mark hudson was awsome. keinan looks to be the perfect pairing with him. but this thread is about hudson and he was a warrior..

keep it up Mark. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Hudson was fantastic yesterday. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:00 pm

It is important now that he stays focused and keeps himself fit.