Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keinan

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

whats everyone opinions on him?

i thought he did very well as it was first game and a derby game.

Re: Keinan

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Early days but looked good to me covered well and Hudson was a champion today
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He got really stuck in and for his first game I think he did great, be a long time till Naylor gets back into the team now

he done really well from a playing point of view but went down to easily twice in my opinin...

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:whats everyone opinions on him?

Looks a good partnership there, give a few games, think we will have plenty more clean sheets, I also think Quinn has finally found his place.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:whats everyone opinions on him?

Looks a good partnership there, give a few games, think we will have plenty more clean sheets, I also think Quinn has finally found his place.

Quinn was unreal fair play he had kick up the ass and it worked by looks of it

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:51 pm

i had my doubts but an acceptable performane for his debut game. He did go to ground like a 2nd row at times but once fitter and stronger he can be the answer to our defensive woes. We still have some massive games to negotiate with Forest coming up. but we are showing signs of maturity and organisation at the back that we have lacked all season. Special praise to Hudson, IMMENSE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:i had my doubts but an acceptable performane for his debut game. He did go to ground like a 2nd row at times but once fitter and stronger he can be the answer to our defensive woes. We still have some massive games to negotiate with Forest coming up. but we are showing signs of maturity and organisation at the back that we have lacked all season. Special praise to Hudson, IMMENSE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

i agree he went down bit to easily but i am sure bellers will be in his ear :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 pm

good game :ayatollah: f**k naylor

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm

He was superb, simple as!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm

The whole back four [5 if you include Blake] were superb. I like the look of Keinan - he was really calm throughout and he could forge an excellet partnership with Hudson.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Almost as much of a positive for me as the result(Almost ;) ). He looked good. Hopefully Naylor will be no more than back up for the rest of the season! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: