Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brief thoughts on the game...

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

JET scares the shit out of me. Seriously. That guy is an absolute monster. He ran over Britton like a f*cking train.
Keinen looks good but he needs to get the f**k up off the ground.
Blake and Hudson were quality, if we'd stuck Naylor and Gyepes in today we'd have been smashed. Just looking for consistency of the pair now.
Quinn still worries me. He always looks like given a pointless free-kick away or losing the ball, made some good tackles on Sinclair but he was the only worry for me today.
Bothroyd was okay today. Quite disappointed at how apathetic he was to lose the ball.
Chopra gets an A* for effort. Ran after everything and had a good game.
Whitts was disappointing, didn't contribute enough, Burke played well when he came on. Ran at players more.
Ramsey and Bellamy were the difference today. Different class and it felt like everytime they got the ball we were gonna score.
Olofinjana was either very good or fustrating. He'd needlessly lose the ball one minute then make 2 tackles straight after eachother and then win a free-kick the next.
Heaton could've stayed at home if we're being honest. His goal kicks were admirable.

And DJ hit every nail on the head today. Played the best team, defence looked good, mentally I feel he was spot on. It is just another game for the players, they have to look at the bigger picture, and need to focus on next week and I feel DJ played it perfectly.

BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Brief thoughts on the game...

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Yes ....Well done DJ now let's push on from here !!!!That's the bench mark for a lot of the players today