Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR Fans for A Day

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Come on QPR, hammer Forest next weekend! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: QPR Fans for A Day

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:10 pm

:ayatollah:

Tough call but to be honest yourselves & the Jacks were both in form when you came to our gaff & we managed to squeeze past you & battered the Jacks 4-0 so who knows. Forest are the form team at the moment & I will be honest enough & say if we beat them next week it will put 10 points between us & Forest (11 including superior goal difference) & I don't think we will look back..BUT a loss & any of a few underneath win & its squeaky bum time.

Its all gearing up to be a very interesting run in.
Last edited by Stan-QPR on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm

I reckon we stand more chance of catching QPR. Controversial a comment as that is but I reckon it's true. Taarabt is feeling the pressure more and more. Routledge isn't as good now as he was when he was with us and there are more individually weak players in their team than Forest's.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Best thing for us is if you hammer everyone now.

When we play you at the end of the season, you'll be able to throw it! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Zabier come on mate.

Taarabt feeling the pressure? What pressure? 14 goals & the most assists in the league.

Routledge 2 winners in 4 games. Individuals mean nothing just look at yourselves, its all about team spirit & fight & under Warnock we have that in abundance. No other team has our battling qualities in this division. We've been top ALL season we're hardly gonna blow it now with 16 games to go.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm

to be honest i hope qpr smash forest so gives us chance in catching them.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm

me too 23. Maybe 4 or 5 nil.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Zabier wrote:I reckon we stand more chance of catching QPR. Controversial a comment as that is but I reckon it's true. Taarabt is feeling the pressure more and more. Routledge isn't as good now as he was when he was with us and there are more individually weak players in their team than Forest's.

They've already sewn it up Zabier. Realistically they'd have to lose another 4 or 5 games to mess it up. DOn't see it happening. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm

im sure when we played QPR we were out of form

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:07 pm

We were not at our best when we played QPR we actually did ok when we played them but we lost however I want QPR to beat Forest as I think QPR will win the championship so Forest lose we do Scunthope and Burnley ( tough one) then do Forest we could be on our way.

Great today not just beat the Jacks but get a clean sheet

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 pm

I want QPR to beat Forest and all our rivals while we go on a run of wins hopefully 1st or 2nd not bothered at the moment just want automatic - i hope we kick on this time

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 pm

want qpr to win every game apart from against us , think 1st is out of reach tbh , 2nd we want