Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

forum bus to swansea

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 pm

absolutely buzzing. loved every minuite of it, cheers lads....and i won the raffle!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: forum bus to swansea

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:49 pm

damn you i was 2 out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:53 pm

lewis91 wrote:absolutely buzzing. loved every minuite of it, cheers lads....and i won the raffle!!!! :ayatollah:

What was the prize?

A week as guests of CCMB? :lol: :lol:

2nd prize, A week with Daya..... :shock:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 pm

lol 104!!!! hahaha. i got one of annis's books. good read so far enjoying it :ayatollah: tbh its the first time ive ever won a raffle. didnt care about the result today...just wanted the book! lol joking :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm

lewis91 wrote:absolutely buzzing. loved every minuite of it, cheers lads....and i won the raffle!!!! :ayatollah:

Was the raffle 2 weeks holiday in swansea ? and second was a month :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 pm

if i knew that i wouldnt spend a quid on a ticket for that crap prize! give me the books any day of the week! lol :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Yes Always a Great Trip and Well Done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Great bus and I was 2 tickets away. Shame about the 1 mile walk to the 12 knights in margam for a pint though, bloody idiot police biker. But what a day lads cant wait to go into work tomorrow, am still bouncing. BLUE ARMY

PORT TALBOT BLUES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Always a Great Trip and Well Done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its a really good read, i knew certain parts of certain stories such as brussels and the soul crew with sam hamman but really interesting reading it in depth. :ayatollah: