Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Message to board moaning brigade -

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:49 pm

If you don't like the positive change that is taking place at Cardiff City - go and support Swansea and have a moan down there? - its a nice run in the car and after all they are a welsh team as well? - Support our club and everyone at it or become a Jack!!?? - theres an option for you surely?? :?

Re: Message to board moaning brigade -

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm

When I see your messages PR's Love Child, I can never stop laughing Fair Play to you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:When I see your messages PR's Love Child, I can never stop laughing Fair Play to you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: medication time!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:If you don't like the positive change that is taking place at Cardiff City - go and support Swansea and have a moan down there? - its a nice run in the car and after all they are a welsh team as well? - Support our club and everyone at it or become a Jack!!?? - theres an option for you surely?? :?

he should be a positive lifestyle coach, fairplay to you blazing saddles i gotta admire your loyalty. and i hope time proves you loyalty right, although sadly i doubt it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm

ooooo- you had to spoil it right at the end Rob!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:ooooo- you had to spoil it right at the end Rob!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

but i do hope you are right . :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Next 2 weeks will be really good in terms of finance, new players and results - you'll see. Keep the faith in our truly great, unique football club and we'll all get where we want to be together. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Next 2 weeks will be really good in terms of finance, new players and results - you'll see. Keep the faith in our truly great, unique football club and we'll all get where we want to be together. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

I wanna be your friend :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Next 2 weeks will be really good in terms of finance, new players and results - you'll see. Keep the faith in our truly great, unique football club and we'll all get where we want to be together. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

I wanna be your friend :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

so do i :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Me too you cheer me up

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 pm

perhaps blazing saddles could start a cult ??

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Hold you to that Mr Saddles.

Although I have a feeling it will go along with the rest of the bullshit you talk.

Admire your positivity but it is misplaced I feel.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:46 pm

so because most people decide not to bury thier heads in the sand we should go watch swansea?

get real, we aint having a go at the team, we support them! we argh very unhappy of the day to day running of the place, what will you say if we go into admin and get relegated? or go bust "dont worry lads we can all go support swansea" ?!?!?!

wake up

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:46 pm

you should like riddler and his bullshit, you sure its not you pete?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Im a positive Cardiff City fan and fed up to the back teeth of all the negativity generated by grizzlers on various boards - get a grip and realise we are in a very very good position as a football club. We all need to stay strong and positive together and support our team more than ever before. Us booing and coming up with silly chants will have a negative effect on the pitch so lets let the money stuff sort itself out (it will im sure) and lets support our boys with real unique Cardiff City passion!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:25 pm

we are in a very very good position as a football club

what??? lol we are getting closer and closer as each day goes by of going bust lol

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Im a positive Cardiff City fan and fed up to the back teeth of all the negativity generated by grizzlers on various boards - get a grip and realise we are in a very very good position as a football club. We all need to stay strong and positive together and support our team more than ever before. Us booing and coming up with silly chants will have a negative effect on the pitch so lets let the money stuff sort itself out (it will im sure) and lets support our boys with real unique Cardiff City passion!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I want to be in your world Mr Saddles.

You must be the blondest of blonde blondes.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 pm

maccydee wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Im a positive Cardiff City fan and fed up to the back teeth of all the negativity generated by grizzlers on various boards - get a grip and realise we are in a very very good position as a football club. We all need to stay strong and positive together and support our team more than ever before. Us booing and coming up with silly chants will have a negative effect on the pitch so lets let the money stuff sort itself out (it will im sure) and lets support our boys with real unique Cardiff City passion!!!!!!!!!

he must be on drugs, but im starting to think he aint a city fan, maybe a jack on a wind up!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:45 pm

If you paid me as much as they get paid I'd let you boo as much as you wanted too. They don't care about booing or chanting, all that mob care about is getting paid :?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Blazing, the problem is, for every positive change, there are more then enough negative ones which could end up costing the club heavily.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

maccydee wrote:

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: