Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got to say how embarrassing !!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm

With all there Blackpool balloons. Do they think we are bothered :lol: for me i have been backing Blackpool all the way this season it doesnt matter any more. Why are you Gypos so obsessed with us is it because we are your Capitol ? Well we are so stick it where the sun don' shine. :lol: It really makes you scum bags look bitter twisted and very sad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Hope Blackpool stay up they deserved there day at Wembley, i am over it and i think i can talk for the rest of the City fans to say so are they. Tiny minds the Jacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Got to say how embarrassing !!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

I didn't even know what the balloons were for. Seems a bit weird.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 pm

I never even twigged they were trying to wind us up with them. Must have been hard to tie the knots in them with their deformed hands and 6 fingers :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

They were all orange balloons on the pitch Chief and they wasn't advertising a Mobile phone Company :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

piroteczz wrote:I never even twigged they were trying to wind us up with them. Must have been hard to tie the knots in them with their deformed hands and 6 fingers :lol:

If anything it probably explains why there were so many balloons because with that many fingers they must be awesome at tying knots and rolling biftas!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm

piroteczz wrote:I never even twigged they were trying to wind us up with them. Must have been hard to tie the knots in them with their deformed hands and 6 fingers :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
well said :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

They done it down here in November. It was quite childish. Especially as it made their pitch look shite

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm

the funny thing is , is that blackpool took their playoff spot on last day of season :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 pm

The same Blackpool that finished 6th in the CCC last year?

One place above Swansea, stopping them getting a play-off place and going to the PL? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 pm

They really are retarded aren't they :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 pm

darran1927 wrote:the funny thing is , is that blackpool took their playoff spot on last day of season :lol:

Cos they never went to school so have limited brain activity. They couldnt possibly have worked it out :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:With all there Blackpool balloons. Do they think we are bothered :lol: for me i have been backing Blackpool all the way this season it doesnt matter any more. Why are you Gypos so obsessed with us is it because we are your Capitol ? Well we are so stick it where the sun don' shine. :lol: It really makes you scum bags look bitter twisted and very sad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Hope Blackpool stay up they deserved there day at Wembley, i am over it and i think i can talk for the rest of the City fans to say so are they. Tiny minds the Jacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

i agree about blackpool,i always look at there score and hope they do well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Was wondering why they had Orange balloons too.

Quite immature. Like Nuclearblue said, most of us are over that day.

I'm also backing Blackpool in the Prem, shows what great team spirit and determination can do really.

Ohh before I forget, 84th Minute.. BELLAMY!!!! 1-0 Cardiff!

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Im the same , allways glad when Blackpool win

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Was wondering why they had Orange balloons too.

Quite immature. Like Nuclearblue said, most of us are over that day.

I'm also backing Blackpool in the Prem, shows what great team spirit and determination can do really.

Ohh before I forget, 84th Minute.. BELLAMY!!!! 1-0 Cardiff!

:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

i hope they stay up personally really over wembley now

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Is that what it was for?

Jesus...what a bunch of idiotic c*nts!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm

It is great just being so superior to minnows like the Jacks.

Shit club, shit town, shit people, shti team and shit for brains

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Zabier wrote:I didn't even know what the balloons were for. Seems a bit weird.

The orange ballons represented Blackpool.

Swansea really embarrassed themselves on and off the pitch today. On the pitch we all know about but off it a number of their fans really let the club down. Forst of all their was that guy who wanted ot confront ellamy after the goal. Apparently this guy was giving Bellamy stick all game but could not take it back when Craig outstarred him after scoring the winner.

Then there was that idiot who ran onto the pitch and confronted us away fans. From what I have heard he was not a regular fan but was there as a "treat" from some family member who gave him his ticket. He has now most likely earned a 5 year ban for himself and the family member. An even bigger idiot.

Finally there were those who after the game wanted to confront us, the stand to our left I am referring to here. One of them managed to break through the steward line. This led to him being grabbed by a steward, being thrown back into the crowd and then a combination of stewards and police laying into the Jacks which us Cardiff fans found amusing.

Overall not a good day for those Jacks.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm

THEY REALLY ARE BACKWARD IN EVERY SENCE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm

orange balloons, more embarrasing, than the bristol fans bringing the blow up sheep

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:THEY REALLY ARE BACKWARD IN EVERY SENCE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope they bring the "LUCKY" orange balloons next time we play there. :ayatollah: (if we ever do?) ;) ;) :D :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Totally agree, Blackpool are almost my 2nd team, they deserved the play off final win, because on the day we was not good enough, just like the jacks today, just not good enough, oh for Aaron Ramsey to stay PLEASE Wengar let him stay

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Yeah please Wenger you know it makes sence :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm

sad jack bastards lol

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

great bit of brainstorming there then...it must have taken at least a thousand heads to come up with that emotional tormentor.
:D :D :D