Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chops

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Just watching the game back and Chopra is a Bluebird through and through. Chopra's passion, heat and determination and he was really pissed off going off, this shows that this club means alot to him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Chops

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Quality player who dont stop making runs and closing defenders down, Bloody good finisher aswell. Whats that coming over the hill........................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Was watching the 2-1 at ccs on youtube upto today, you can see passion oozing from him when he scores the winner. Legend.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 pm

run his balls off today didnt see much of the ball but chased the jack bastards down all game

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Chopra is oozing with sheer determination and class that man is a city legend he has showed time and time again that he wants this club to reach the next stage. Bothroyds goal against reading was through chopras sheer persistance and annoyance to readings keeper that he miss kicked it, that totally swayed the game back in our favour.

Chops and super kev in my oppinion are our best players i luv them both to bits :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Cardiff legend,fair play cant fault him :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 am

yep i watched it back. fair play to him. but 10 others also worked the arses off today. CREDIT TO A HOLE TEAM FOR A SUPERB DERBY PERFORMANCE :ayatollah:

when chops went off, i did look at gwyn and mutter something along the lines off FFS whats all that about. WELL THAT SOON SHUT ME UP :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 am

Chops is a quality player but also a big game player, he will never let you down. Run his socks off and I also thought Jones was off his rocker taking him off....but we won so ill let Jones have that one.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 am

I thought DJ had to take him off as he was getting pretty close to a booking or sending off even. Can't fault his effort yesterday, but he's now available for next weekend which may not have been the case if he'd stayed on.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 am

Yes Blue blood in his veins, did you see him when Bells scoredhe was like a mad man jumping up and down by the dug out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 am

i was near the dugout when chops went off after the warm -up and he scared me just walking past! i was with my son who was mascot but i couldnt resist saying to chops "lets do the fuckers!" :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am

Chops and Jay brilliant understanding both bluebirds :ayatollah: