Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big week this week!!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:06 pm

2 wins and we'll be on our way to Wembley - and with 2 of the plastic teams already out i can see us making real progress again. Those of you who are thinking about pointless chanting and daft demonstrations, just stop and think of the negative effect this could have on our team - don't do it - sing your hearts out like only Cardiff City fans can do - lets light up the stadium with real positive atmosphere that will translate to the players and prepare to march on Wembley once more but this time we'll win it!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Big week this week!!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Change yer name to Mr Motivator :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:2 wins and we'll be on our way to Wembley - and with 2 of the plastic teams already out i can see us making real progress again. Those of you who are thinking about pointless chanting and daft demonstrations, just stop and think of the negative effect this could have on our team - don't do it - sing your hearts out like only Cardiff City fans can do - lets light up the stadium with real positive atmosphere that will translate to the players and prepare to march on Wembley once more but this time we'll win it!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

B L A Z I N G S A D D L E S I S M Y L E A D E R.... :shock:
G O O D B Y E F A M I L Y I M U S T N O W G O T O M Y N E W H O M E O N P L A N E T N I B I R U.........W I T H M Y L E A D E R :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:2 wins and we'll be on our way to Wembley - and with 2 of the plastic teams already out i can see us making real progress again. Those of you who are thinking about pointless chanting and daft demonstrations, just stop and think of the negative effect this could have on our team - don't do it - sing your hearts out like only Cardiff City fans can do - lets light up the stadium with real positive atmosphere that will translate to the players and prepare to march on Wembley once more but this time we'll win it!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What stand are you in Blazing Saddles

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:

What stand are you in Blazing Saddles

He'd in the directors box next to his dad - the fella with the white hair.

:D

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Ninian Stand - surrounded by moaners, it's like General Custers last stand!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Dange wrote:

G O O D B Y E F A M I L Y I M U S T N O W G O T O M Y N E W H O M E O N P L A N E T N I B I R U.........W I T H M Y L E A D E R :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Ninian Stand - surrounded by moaners, it's like General Custers last stand!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Are you in E24 cause it will be pretty easy to spot you on tues :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

I think i'll av 2 move - otherwise the 'negative daleks' will try to find me and - 'EXTERMINATE - EXTERMINATE!!' :lol: (although they may have trouble getting up the steps!? :lol: :lol: )

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WERE THE GREATEST CARDIFF CITY AND WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WERE THE GREATEST CARDIFF CITY AND WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Runners up in 1925 - Won it in 1927 Runners up in 2008 - Cardiff City FA Cup Winners 2010 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 pm

ENG-UR-LAND ARE YOU LISTENING
BETTER KEEP THE TROPHY GLISTENING
WE'RE COMING IN MAY TO TAKE IT AWAY
WE'RE WALKING IN A CARDIFF WONDERLAND

BLOOBIRDS BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 pm

if we do go to wembley lets hope its better than last time, not only did city lose but my son ended up paralised after a motorcycle accident on the same night!
speaking of which, you have seen the trouble he had getting a disabled season ticket !! now thats an area that needs to be looked into. :ayatollah: