Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keinan & The ref!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 pm

keinan - massive risk today by dj, largely unknown defender brought in for a debut of massive proportions, surely he was crapping himself and although he was in the shadow of the awesome mark hudson, he did alright it would seem, as we kept a clean sheet and he looked comfortable today, hopefully he's the real deal, could be just what we needed

ref - gotta give credit to the ref today, he did well! i've always admired mark halsey after coming back from cancer, before that he was a good ref! always looked to play advantage and didnt stop the game, he knew it was a derby and didnt get the cards out willy nilly, and he didnt take shit of no1 and was stern in showing who was boss!

big credit to both in my opinion! :ayatollah:

Re: Keinan & The ref!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 pm

I doubt he was that nervous he has played champions league and prem football against chelsea this season but I thought he was very solid today. Hudson and Keinan looked a good partnership.

Also agree about the ref, best ref ive seen for a long time and didnt realise it was him, kept things going and left a few tasty challenges go but keeping everyone in line, a real ref IMO