Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All those orange balloons

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 pm

How sad are those gypos, as if we give a F**K now, that is in the past onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: All those orange balloons

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Very childish,they seem 2 forget that blackpool took their place in the playoffs last season,and the fact that most city fans want to see blackpool doin well :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 pm

most pathetic and jealous cunts in football. :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 am

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Very childish,they seem 2 forget that blackpool took their place in the playoffs last season,and the fact that most city fans want to see blackpool doin well :ayatollah:

i agree i have been chuffed they are doing well even though i hate them :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 am

they were all left over from Orients celebrations :D :D :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 am

They really are stupid Blackpool were the team that stopped them getting to the play Offs last year and potentially promotion and they celebrate the side that prevented that they really are Very Very Very Sad

So let's just laugh at them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 am

asjaber wrote:How sad are those gypos, as if we give a F**K now, that is in the past onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

when i seen those balloons i thought to myself "I hope blackpool stay up, they deserved it and so did their manager, if they hadn't had beaten us bellamy would not have scored the best goal in a swales derby since buchanan as well :ayatollah:

tate should have blocked bellers shot as well :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 am

those balloons seem to have caused the swansea players a bigger headache then they did us......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 am

Dothey honestly think we give :ayatollah: a f**k now ha ha