Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALAN TATE!!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:49 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 389086.stm

Great bit of contradiction from the giraffe necked tool!!

So before yesterday it was the biggest game ever, now after the defeat it is just another game!! Has he been receiving the same media training as Dave Jones!! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ALAN TATE!!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

Tate - is a w....r, is a w.....r, is a w.....r! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:03 am

Great to see him with his head in his hands again he really is a huge tosser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 am

The guy truly is a Punch Bag

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:17 am

ccfc1983 wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/9389086.stm

Great bit of contradiction from the giraffe necked tool!!

So before yesterday it was the biggest game ever, now after the defeat it is just another game!! Has he been receiving the same media training as Dave Jones!! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't you just love a sore loser!!!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

tell me if im wrong but a fair result was a win for us not a draw? we scored one we hit the post bothroyd and burke had good chances and swansea maybe had one?
i also think we dominated the midfield to :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:46 am

jinks/cwm wrote:tell me if im wrong but a fair result was a win for us not a draw? we scored one we hit the post bothroyd and burke had good chances and swansea maybe had one?
i also think we dominated the midfield to :ayatollah:

You're exactly right mate.

Stats made it look more even than it was. Same number of shots, except theirs were blazed over the top from long range. We stopped them playing to all their strengths.

Put it this way, to draw wouldve been 2 points lost for us, and 1 gained for them.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 am

Tate is a joke pure and simple........ def the biggest tw*t on the field yesterday

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 am

back to front, tates a c*** - ha ha ha ha!

shld of been sent off long before the end as well but who cares victory is very very sweet especially when the kids tv reject takes it so bad, back to front bender ha ha ha!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:16 am

He says
''The results between us are even now, although our (swansea) performance up there was probably better than theirs down here.''
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you at the game you fool

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 am

complete cock of a man :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:29 am

I wonder what he would have said had they won? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can;t see him playing it down can you? :D :D

He's hurting this morning, believe me, he's hurting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am

If he had come out and said 'fair play, we didn't really play to our best and Cardiff deserved the win' I would have said 'yeah, he is a c**t, but at least he's more a pantomime villain and can acknowledge when we're better'. However, he is clearly just a bitter man who has some inner aggression against society for the way he looks and runs and is focusing that anger on us as a team. The fact he is not even from Swansea makes his hatred of us just inexplicably pathetic.

What was it Sepp Blatter said? You must learn to lose well as well as win well.

I've had a chat with a number of Swansea fans and it's amazing how they all (I'm not generalising the Swansea fan base, just my own experiences) are adamant it should have been a draw. Saying that, every neutral I have spoken to has said we deserved the win and 1-0 was generous to Swansea.

Let them have their views though, their opinions have no influence on us.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:40 am

Zabier wrote:

I've had a chat with a number of Swansea fans and it's amazing how they all (I'm not generalising the Swansea fan base, just my own experiences) are adamant it should have been a draw. Saying that, every neutral I have spoken to has said we deserved the win and 1-0 was generous to Swansea.

Let them have their views though, their opinions have no influence on us.

The Jacks I know have been honest and said we were the better team.

The Jacks were let down by their team, let down by some of their fans and now have been made to look stupid by their captain.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:40 am

we destroyed them. the only threat was sinclair but it was alot like at our place earlier on in the season when we couldnt get into our stride and were relying on a bit of magic from bellamy, too much pressure on sinclair to do it himself..

tate is just trying to make swansea feel better by playing down the loss which is to be expected. bragging rights are ours though and still the double has never been done. that is a phenominal record. i bet its unique in all the derbies in world football too.