Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wii DJ stick to the same team for next game???

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

Do you think he will let us know that the fan's can see what is happening on the pitch, and there comes a point when it has got to be changed, keep it as it is now DJ, and we can go on and get an automatic slot, onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Wii DJ stick to the same team for next game???

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am

this is the team the fans have been crying out for all season stick to what we are good at 4 4 2 come on jones no messing with formations this is the kick start we need saturday can not come quick enough we will hammer scunny :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 am

I think he should stick to the same team, formation, and tactics. We played total football there and was unlucky to go 2/3 up.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am

I think bellamy will be rested saturday with burnley uP on the tuesday which will be a harder game

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am

Yes, I think Bellers will be kept for Burnley & Forest too. Its great to have the options now - if Whitts recovers he can play him on the left and Burke on the right or JET either side :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 am

He has to stay with the same team, after all why try fix something thats not broken and working well ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: