Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOMETHING THAT PLEASED ME YESTERDAY

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 am

Our fans, great support, but so nice not to give the Jerks and the media a chance to deflect from this wonderful victory by blaming us for violence or damage etc.

I'm sure there's gonna be a few doors going in around Townhill when the police look at the CCTV of those frighteningly hard men in the East Stand giving it the big one until the coppers got amongst them. f**k me If I'd been a copper in there I'd been on the sick today with repetitive stress injury to my wrist from whacking the chavs with my truncheon, someone must have footage of this incident, that one lad in the white trackie, My god I wouldn't get tired of kicking him up and down the stand just for fun.

And to finish, just as we were leaving on our coach and there was a row of coppers about twenty or so, and fifteen of them were doing the Ayatollah.f*cking classic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: SOMETHING THAT PLEASED ME YESTERDAY

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 am

I got some footage of it on my phone, but for some reason can't download it at the mo, will keep trying :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 am

Premier One has some footage of the police laying into the jacks.

Totally agree with the comment where the trouble had nothing to do with us. Those Jacks really let down their own fans yesterday.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:28 am

i'm sure someone will get some up on youtube pretty soon........ cant wait to see it, beating the jacks was awesome, seeing them get beat up will just add to my pleasure.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

please get the footage up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Our fans, great support, but so nice not to give the Jerks and the media a chance to deflect from this wonderful victory by blaming us for violence or damage etc.

And to finish, just as we were leaving on our coach and there was a row of coppers about twenty or so, and fifteen of them were doing the Ayatollah.f*cking classic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Totally agree, fantastic support today, and proud to say I was there.
We were the last coach out of the pen from scumland and the coppers were still giving it the "ayatollah" and smiling like f**k.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 pm

The trouble started because a few boys had a go at the knob who went on the pitch after Bellamy. A couple more joined in to try and stick up for the prick and it resulted in a copper and a steward getting belted. The copper came off worse and I expect the guy who did it won't be seeing any football for a very long time.

Talking of cocks, I hate it when a ball goes out of play and just as a player is about to take throw some numpty tosses the ball onto the pitch and not to a ball boy causing 2 balls to be in play. It happened yesterday and there was nearly ructions as Angel was just about to take a quick throw in and momentum was lost because of a complete idiot.

Can't complain about the result though, better team won. We got stopped in midfield and had to rely on scraps. Not the end of the world as there are a hell of a lot of points to play for yet!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:46 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Our fans, great support, but so nice not to give the Jerks and the media a chance to deflect from this wonderful victory by blaming us for violence or damage etc.

So what about the fan that threw an object from the away end that hit a child on the head on the East Stand and whoever defaced a sign on the way to the stadium with "Gas a Jack"?

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

NJ73 wrote:

So what about the fan that threw an object from the away end that hit a child on the head on the East Stand and whoever defaced a sign on the way to the stadium with "Gas a Jack"?

And I was just about to say (before you rudely interrupted me) except for those two. :lol: :lol: :lol:

f*cking grow up you sad jealous tw*t.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm sure there's gonna be a few doors going in around Townhill when the police look at the CCTV of those frighteningly hard men in the East Stand giving it the big one until the coppers got amongst them. f**k me If I'd been a copper in there I'd been on the sick today with repetitive stress injury to my wrist from whacking the chavs with my truncheon, someone must have footage of this incident, that one lad in the white trackie, My god I wouldn't get tired of kicking him up and down the stand just for fun.

It was quite amusing watching the lad in the white top taking a beating from the coppers, they are a daft bunch mind, fighting each other after our goal ffs!!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

It was quite amusing watching the lad in the white top taking a beating from the coppers, they are a daft bunch mind, fighting each other after our goal ffs!!

Just like Tank and the boys all over again :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

And I was just about to say (before you rudely interrupted me) except for those two. :lol: :lol: :lol:

f*cking grow up you sad jealous tw*t.

Of course you were.

Very classy retort.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:22 am

You don't write for the evening post do you Jack?

We outclassed you on and off the pitch, and all you and your local bitter rag can focus on are isolated incidents about a young boy getting a coin in the face(that could have come from the hand of hundreds of your dickheads behind him-easily enough). The Evening post also claim your innocent tramps either side of us were provocateur by the away end!

Seriously now. There is a bubble of delusion called Swansea and then there's the rest of us,in normal civilisation. Now the great Dave Jones has exposed your tedious system for what it really is, I would love to wipe the floor with you again, in the play offs, but alas, we've precipitated yor annual fall from grace, which will see you out of the top 6 in no time, and us ad prime top two material. Know your place peasant

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 am

For provocateur see provocated

:-)

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Well said CityGent.

To sum it up jack gyppo scum, police were battering the inbreds inside. Outside after the match, they were doing the Ayatollah. Your club are scabby, unlikeable, and petulant. You cannot take defeat. On and off the pitch, you ALWAYS look for things to detract from the Jack trait of ineptitude. No matter how well you do in the league, WE will still be there to be better than you.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:36 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Care to explain how he got hit on the left hand side of his head when any missile would have had to come from his right ? Unless of course it was thrown by his own lot ?

Also, was he right next to away fans - or in the middle as appears from the picture -if so, how on earth could anyone reach him from the away end ?

My guess as he's at the front is he got hit by something thrown at Bellamy.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Care to explain how he got hit on the left hand side of his head when any missile would have had to come from his right ? Unless of course it was thrown by his own lot ?

Also, was he right next to away fans - or in the middle as appears from the picture -if so, how on earth could anyone reach him from the away end ?

My guess as he's at the front is he got hit by something thrown at Bellamy.

As for the 'Gas a Jack' its disgusting and probably done by someone who has no idea what it is about. Apologies for having some pricks supporting us. Now, how about your fans and their 'Dave Jones' songs ?

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Was having some banter with out stewards at the end of the game, one of them showed me about a dozen coins he'd picked up from the floor in our section, reckoned he'd doubled his wages.

Cue the response now, couldn't have been the nice Jacks throwing it in there, must have fallen out of our fans pockets. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And whilst I'm here, as for spraying Gas a Jack on a road sign outside the stadium, and how did the mystery man get off the coach and escape out and the break back in to do that then.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Not being funny, at the final whistle about 3 coins skimmed past my head and must've heard another 20 land in and around me. Not that I cared much at the time but im glad I never took one on the dome. :lol: Apart from winding up the gypos I thought our lot behaved imacculately. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:06 pm

We're the best behaved supporters in the land (When we win).....

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Was having some banter with out stewards at the end of the game, one of them showed me about a dozen coins he'd picked up from the floor in our section, reckoned he'd doubled his wages.

Cue the response now, couldn't have been the nice Jacks throwing it in there, must have fallen out of our fans pockets. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And whilst I'm here, as for spraying Gas a Jack on a road sign outside the stadium, and how did the mystery man get off the coach and escape out and the break back in to do that then.

Who said someone got off a bus to do it?

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:06 pm

NJ73 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Was having some banter with out stewards at the end of the game, one of them showed me about a dozen coins he'd picked up from the floor in our section, reckoned he'd doubled his wages.

Well we couldn't get down there any other way could we, unless someone drove down there just to paint that one sign and then drive home, DUH. :o

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:08 pm

I did it on the way back from Folly Farm last weekend

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Well we couldn't get down there any other way could we, unless someone drove down there just to paint that one sign and then drive home, DUH. :o

So are you saying it isn't on the sign then, because it is and was obviously written by a Cardiff fan :roll:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

So are you saying it isn't on the sign then, because it is and was obviously written by a Cardiff fan :roll:[/quote]

Might have been a shit stirrer ?

The way your paper tried to put the blame on us for swansea fans behaviour then maybe it was one of them :lol:

Most likely one of our fans from 'down that way'. Either way its not clever.

Any chance you can answer my post above now ?

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

As for the 'Gas a Jack' its disgusting and probably done by someone who has no idea what it is about. Apologies for having some pricks supporting us. Now, how about your fans and their 'Dave Jones' songs ?

While it's not exactly comparable in my opinion, I don't agree with the singing of it.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I did it on the way back from Folly Farm last weekend

Folly Farm is cool :thumbup:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:25 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I did it on the way back from Folly Farm last weekend

The Ocelot is class, and the giraffes, and the meerkats. Infact all of it. Except the arcade is the creepiest place I've ever been

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:29 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

While it's not exactly comparable in my opinion, I don't agree with the singing of it.

Both are disgusting.

Both should be treated with equal contempt. Im not even going to go into whats better or worse as you know that if the places were reversed the same people would be singing.

What about the lad with the coin on his head. Can you explain that ?

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

The Ocelot is class, and the giraffes, and the meerkats. Infact all of it. Except the arcade is the creepiest place I've ever been

Some great places to visit in Pembrokeshire, amazing how many people in Wales don't realise what great attractions they have right on their doorstep. If you ever get the chance in the summer on a nice day visit Manorbier beach, you would swear that you were in the Mediterranean.