Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SOMETHING THAT PLEASED ME YESTERDAY

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:33 pm

someone must have footage of this incident,

i have gyn as chris said, it is abit shakey and blured due to me zooming in and the row of seats i was staning on bouncing up and down, oh and some numpty putting his hand in front of the lens every now and again, "BAKED cough cough" but you can make it out, so will upload tonight.
on the coin front,one hit my flag toward the end but before the final whistle, would have hit me in the chest if i was'nt holding the flag up.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

As for the 'Gas a Jack' its disgusting and probably done by someone who has no idea what it is about. Apologies for having some pricks supporting us. Now, how about your fans and their 'Dave Jones' songs ?

While it's not exactly comparable in my opinion, I don't agree with the singing of it.

Both are disgusting.

Both should be treated with equal contempt. Im not even going to go into whats better or worse as you know that if the places were reversed the same people would be singing.

What about the lad with the coin on his head. Can you explain that ?

What is it you want me to explain exactly?

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Someone wrote'Gas a Jack'. Big deal

More importantly. How come the Swans were so shit Sunday?

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:43 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Some great places to visit in Pembrokeshire, amazing how many people in Wales don't realise what great attractions they have right on their doorstep. If you ever get the chance in the summer on a nice day visit Manorbier beach, you would swear that you were in the Mediterranean.

That will be visited by me in the Summer. The photos of it on google look amazing

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 am

CityGent wrote:You don't write for the evening post do you Jack?

We outclassed you on and off the pitch, and all you and your local bitter rag can focus on are isolated incidents about a young boy getting a coin in the face(that could have come from the hand of hundreds of your dickheads behind him-easily enough). The Evening post also claim your innocent tramps either side of us were provocateur by the away end!

Seriously now. There is a bubble of delusion called Swansea and then there's the rest of us,in normal civilisation. Now the great Dave Jones has exposed your tedious system for what it really is, I would love to wipe the floor with you again, in the play offs, but alas, we've precipitated yor annual fall from grace, which will see you out of the top 6 in no time, and us ad prime top two material. Know your place peasant

Talk about fickle! The other day everyone wanted him out. Now let's talk about our annual fall from grace. Our first season in the championship we finished in the top 10, 2nd season we finished 7th this year we could go one better and finish 6th! Since we came up as league champions we have gone from strength to strength, finishing higher each year so it's hardly a fall from grace. It's no disaster for us if we don't go up. It's taken Cardiff the best part of a decade to finish in the play offs! As for tedious, the only thing we lack is a cutting edge up front. If we had that we would be up there with QPR you can't deny that as our defence has been pretty good.
Ok the better side won on sunday, but it's not the defining moment of a season that will cause it to go tits up! There's lots of games and points to play for still. We've bounced back plenty of times this season and this is no different.
It's not over till the fat bird sings!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

as promised, Its not hI def, but you can see the rozzers lamping our 6 fingered cousins :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHHc43VdW8

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Both are disgusting.

Both should be treated with equal contempt. Im not even going to go into whats better or worse as you know that if the places were reversed the same people would be singing.

What about the lad with the coin on his head. Can you explain that ?[/quote]

What is it you want me to explain exactly?[/quote]

The original question I asked you...

Care to explain how he got hit on the left hand side of his head when any missile would have had to come from his right ? Unless of course it was thrown by his own lot ?

Also, was he right next to away fans - or in the middle as appears from the picture -if so, how on earth could anyone reach him from the away end ?