Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GWYN THE EGGER

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 pm

img002.jpg
img002.jpg
img002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: GWYN THE EGGER

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

fair play gwyn they were the days, some really good players there that should of had a look in Phil John had only a wales ''b'' cap and was by far one of the best hookers in wales, and dond get me started on BOB PEMBERTHY and eskey from porth both legends :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

shame to see knighty so ill, wonderfull prop and a true gent :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm

and what is stella upto these days, is he still roofing???

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Out of interest were many of those Ponty boys City fans too ?

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Gwyn, Mike Thomas is a mate of mine, I was sat next to you on the forum bus to Swansea yesterday. :old:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Yes at least 8 are big City fans and several are season ticket holders.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm also a pal of Stella, He's still as mad as ever. :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

nobber wrote:Gwyn, Mike Thomas is a mate of mine, I was sat next to you on the forum bus to Swansea yesterday. :old:
you should have stopped milly from roughing up gwyns DAUGHTER :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm

...back when a lock was a lock :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Stella was a legend, tough as teak and fight anyone, but a good tactician as well, mind you anyone witha Christian name as Steele is going to be hard :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm

haha quality. Don Jones was my PE teacher in school.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 pm

and gwyn you havnt changed a bit ;) ole ole ole ole ponty ponty

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Stella was a legend, tough as teak and fight anyone, but a good tactician as well, mind you anyone witha Christian name as Steele is going to be hard :lol:

helluva name, that one

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:57 pm

:D
bluebirdbaz wrote:
nobber wrote:Gwyn, Mike Thomas is a mate of mine, I was sat next to you on the forum bus to Swansea yesterday. :old:

Don't Know anything about that Baz, I was on Dib's bus coming back which ran out of diesel at Port Talbot. :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:57 pm

his brother jason wasnt half bad either

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 pm

nobber wrote::D
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Don't Know anything about that Baz, I was on Dib's bus coming back which ran out of diesel at Port Talbot. :D

thats why you had stopped :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Trust Eynon to have a back eye :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:and gwyn you havnt changed a bit ;) ole ole ole ole ponty ponty

sardis road is probably the biggest ''loveable'' shithole i have been to. used to love standing in the terrace - 10 rain driving into your face. NEEEEEEWWWWWPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOORT NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWPOOOOOOOORT.... :D

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 am

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:and gwyn you havnt changed a bit ;) ole ole ole ole ponty ponty

sardis road is probably the biggest ''loveable'' shithole i have been to. used to love standing in the terrace - 10 rain driving into your face. NEEEEEEWWWWWPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOORT NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWPOOOOOOOORT.... :D
:o :o :o :o :o you was the 1 then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:15 am

milly44 wrote:

Newport ARE the luckiest team around coz back then they were shite and only got a team through default !!! They were always bottom of the league along with Aberavon and were constantly in and out of the top flight , then they merged with Pontypool , Ebbw Vale , Tredegar , Caerphilly & Cross Keys ( all who finished above Newport in the league ) to form the GWENT DRAGONS who just happened to play at Rodney Parade which got a face life then a few years later they dropped the GWENT bit in favour of NEWPORT again and the rest is history . Also you seem to remember at the time the number of " decent " players that were removed from other sides ( Warriors ) in order to play for " Newport " and make them a semi decent team again . Pontypridd supplied many players to the Welsh team , some via other teams after a move , then provided the basis of the Warriors only to be split up yet again and scattered to bolster and improve ALL the other regions !

Its sacrilidge that the current Ponty players who want top quality rugby HAVE to play for the Keardiff Blues :evil:

Ole , Ole , Ole ..................... :)

ps Ponty fans used to sing " I'll be there " long before we at CCFC ever did :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:28 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Stella was a legend, tough as teak and fight anyone, but a good tactician as well, mind you anyone witha Christian name as Steele is going to be hard :lol:

I play golf with Stella in Llantrisant. Yep, still as mad as ever. He took some stick when that "Hard men of rugby" poll came out recently I can tell you - and promptly missed the next round of games because he was in puppy-training classes :lol:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Gwyn I watched Ponty a feww times back then and to be fair you were rubbish. :lol: :lol:
It says in the penpicks: Gwyn Davies - Lock. It should have said: Gwyn Davies - Knock on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Golwgcorp wrote:haha quality. Don Jones was my PE teacher in school.

He was my p.e teacher as well, always used to nag him to play football instead of the egg, he just left us carry on in the end :lol:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Berwyn wrote:Gwyn I watched Ponty a feww times back then and to be fair you were rubbish. :lol: :lol:
It says in the penpicks: Gwyn Davies - Lock. It should have said: Gwyn Davies - Knock on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No actually it read Gwyn Davies Lock him out of the stadium, but I edited :lol: it.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:

I play golf with Stella in Llantrisant. Yep, still as mad as ever. He took some stick when that "Hard men of rugby" poll came out recently I can tell you - and promptly missed the next round of games because he was in puppy-training classes :lol:

I play golf at Llantrisant & Pontyclun, we must know each other, there are quite a few Bluebirds there. Stella's nickname for me is Wild Thing, ring any bells?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:43 am

nobber wrote:
LlwyncelynBlue wrote:

I play golf at Llantrisant & Pontyclun, we must know each other, there are quite a few Bluebirds there. Stella's nickname for me is Wild Thing, ring any bells?

Does ring a bell, yeah - and I know I've heard him call you it. Still doesn't mean I can put a name & face to you though lol. And I'm from Porth so know plenty of Wild Things :lol: As you say, loads of City fans up there. You play Winter League?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:57 am

Not for the last two years, I used to love winter league, I'll pm you. :ayatollah: