Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WOULD LOVE BLAZING SADDLES

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 pm

To come the Player of the Year do with us, THE MAN DESERVES an OSCAR, If he was in a Prison of war camp, being tortured, he would still Support PR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you his Love Child :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I WOULD LOVE BLAZING SADDLES

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:To come the Player of the Year do with us, THE MAN DESERVES an OSCAR, If he was in a Prison of war camp, being tortured, he would still Support PR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

perhaps he is P.R now that would be a scoop :idea:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 pm

rob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:To come the Player of the Year do with us, THE MAN DESERVES an OSCAR, If he was in a Prison of war camp, being tortured, he would still Support PR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

perhaps he is P.R now that would be a scoop :idea:

:lol:
I wonder :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm

He will be there :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Dunno if i can make it - i'm busy giving counselling to miserable Bluebirds on a one to one basis all over South Wales!! :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Dunno if i can make it - i'm busy giving counselling to miserable Bluebirds on a one to one basis all over South Wales!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Even if PR was the one sticking a hot poker up his arsehole?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm

He won't come. Listen to us moaning all night?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:He won't come. Listen to us moaning all night?

I think i'll turn you all into positive fans if i did - Guaranteed or your money back!! (ooo - another income stream Peter!!) :lol: