Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS MESSAGE BOARD

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Is getting more and more popular each day, every Tom, Dick and Harry is reading it, weve nearly reached 1700 members and its been great so far.

So EVERYONE new and old, lets keep it that way, be constructive with your criticism but dont get carried away and get abusive and personal please. Lets keep it a HAPPY message board.

AND LONG MY IT CONTINUE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THIS MESSAGE BOARD

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm

totally agree Nobby :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Nice one Nobbers me ol mate!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 pm

nobby wrote:Is getting more and more popular each day, every Tom, Dick and Harry is reading it, weve nearly reached 1700 members and its been great so far.

So EVERYONE new and old, lets keep it that way, be constructive with your criticism but dont get carried away and get abusive and personal please. Lets keep it a HAPPY message board.

AND LONG MY IT CONTINUE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were with you 110% on that Nobby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:05 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 pm

dont be snappy, keep it happy, dont be gobby you'll upset nobby !!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:18 pm

rob wrote:dont be snappy, keep it happy, dont be gobby you'll upset nobby !!

:lol: :ayatollah:
I like it.