Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where's Shay Given???

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Not another made up rumour on here surely!?!?! :lol:

Re: Where's Shay Given???

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:46 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Not another made up rumour on here surely!?!?! :lol:

the excuse probally is that he's being caught up in traffic :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:06 pm

would be great but is he really needed?

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm

My auntie's sister's husband dog's left bollock told me that his TomTom packed in coming into Cardiff and he's now following Tank and the Den Haag boys trying to find the CCS for yesterday's derby!!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 am

I'm sure he'll sign today, funny how the guys who start the rumours go quiet once their date of a player signing passes! :o

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 pm

He's in Ireland getting ready for tonight's game.

Then hopping swiftly on a plane to sign in the morning!

Or maybe not.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:50 pm

we aint gonna pay him 8,000/10,000 a week to come do a job someone else is already doing, plus a further 40,000 a week x 13 back dated to man city if we get promoted...

that wouldn't be good business ''but saying that he's a goal keeper who will win you points with outstanding saves and one of the top 3 one on one shot stopper's in britain

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:we aint gonna pay him 8,000/10,000 a week to come do a job someone else is already doing, plus a further 40,000 a week x 13 back dated to man city if we get promoted...

that wouldn't be good business ''but saying that he's a goal keeper who will win you points with outstanding saves and one of the top 3 one on one shot stopper's in britain

To add fuel to the fire, why has Bellers travelled with the Welsh squad to Dublin? It is unusual for this to happen considering he is not the Captain anymore also adding it is not a high profile game, none of the other injured players have travelled. Could it be to try and talk to Given???

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Hes stuck in a traffic jam outside of Newport....fun

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:00 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:I'm sure he'll sign today, funny how the guys who start the rumours go quiet once their date of a player signing passes! :o

I thought people on CCMB were trying to claim they broke that one?