Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHASETOWN FA TROPHY DRAW

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Chasetown have been drawn at home to either Mansfield or Alfreton Town on the Sat 26th Feb.

If you are not going to Hull and would like to take in a game Chasetown will make you welcome and also enjoy your support.

My wife holds the Welsh Flag given by the CCFC fans who came to Chasetown a week ago, the flag was waved with pride.
2011-02-05 16.36.25.jpg
2011-02-05 16.54.49.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CHASETOWN FA TROPHY DRAW

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm

good luck :ayatollah:
im a glory hunter tho let me know when the final is ;)

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

nice one papa.
could be worth a day out again :)
may get to the end of curch st before finding the game off, not the A5910 in burntwood :(

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 pm

We will organise better weather for this on.

The Final will be held at Wembley (Cardiff's second home) we will then need 20,000 CCFC fans in London :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:12 pm

I'll be there on the 26th! I was coming for the game in Sat against Hankley but things have changed now but 26th is deffo

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I will make a Chasetown game before the season ends, really enjoyed my visit there the other week.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 pm

I'd love to make a game.
Goof luck, chasetown my second team :)

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:11 am

MANSFIELD are f*cking vile. they caused about £50,000 worth of improvements to newport town centre a few weeks back. :shock:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 am

milly44 wrote:MANSFIELD are f*cking vile. they caused about £50,000 worth of improvements to newport town centre a few weeks back. :shock:
what you mean they done repairs there :D £50,000 thats only the cost of an atom bomb ;) they could have made the place a mecca with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 am

BarmyScholar wrote:We will organise better weather for this on.

The Final will be held at Wembley (Cardiff's second home) we will then need 20,000 CCFC fans in London :ayatollah: :lol:

20,000? What about the rest of us? :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:MANSFIELD are f*cking vile. they caused about £50,000 worth of improvements to newport town centre a few weeks back. :shock:
what you mean they done repairs there :D £50,000 thats only the cost of an atom bomb ;) they could have made the place a mecca with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mansfield? A nest of scabs

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 am

:lol: Milly, a fine ambassador for Newport!

Would love it if they got to Wembley. Especially if we were looking good for automatic promotion! A big promotion party at Wembley to support the Chasetown lads.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 am

Mansfield it is !!! They beat Alfreton 1-2 last night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:47 pm

I've organised my tickets this morning as will be making the trip up. It's an all ticket affair so isn't that easy to get tickets so be quick.

We're all off to Wembley haha

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Perhaps you can split your atom with an axe Chief in Newport. All you need is a moderator as well so Milly will do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: