Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many of you Bluebirds were

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:41 pm

sat in the Jack end, and how did you react when we scored the winner? :ayatollah:

Re: How many of you Bluebirds were

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Unfortunatly i couldnt go, but i know that if i was there in the jacks end when that goal went in i wouldnt have been able to contain myself! The hole world and his dog would have known i was a bluebird :ayatollah: fuk the consequences lyk lol

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:08 am

Oh Yes in a box no 1, furthest away from City end next to Police box. 5 City ( Inc my 15yr oldlad)and 3 jacks via work mates. Thought would have to sit quietly and say nothing but with jacks on 1 side only wasnt to bad. We were detected due to comments we made and Blakey hitting post. When Bellers banged in the winner we did go up but then just sat smiling and winking at frustrated/seething jacks who couldnt do anything with us sat next to Police box. Had a few shouting we should be in away end and having a go etc.We just smiled. They were subdued most of game not like my last visit in league cup game. I think theu knew best team won on day and it was our day. After game we diapeared in box to jump around and celebrate like mad before returning to watch the city boys celebrate. Great day - one to remember. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 am

dinkypoohblue wrote:Oh Yes in a box no 1, furthest away from City end next to Police box. 5 City ( Inc my 15yr oldlad)and 3 jacks via work mates. Thought would have to sit quietly and say nothing but with jacks on 1 side only wasnt to bad. We were detected due to comments we made and Blakey hitting post. When Bellers banged in the winner we did go up but then just sat smiling and winking at frustrated/seething jacks who couldnt do anything with us sat next to Police box. Had a few shouting we should be in away end and having a go etc.We just smiled. They were subdued most of game not like my last visit in league cup game. I think theu knew best team won on day and it was our day. After game we diapeared in box to jump around and celebrate like mad before returning to watch the city boys celebrate. Great day - one to remember. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

I had a ticket in their end but could not go as I am away working in Doha.
Dont think i could have held it together this time when Bellars knocked it in,
kept reasonably quiet in the past tho, always go in their end as I dont live far
from the ground. :ayatollah: