Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the "wheres our money gone" chant

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:35 am

I found this cringeworthy up at Scunny Sat.. As soon as we went 1 down that chant comes out...why!? .. really good supporting & getting behind the players that chant. The money issues have nothing to do with them (even though some of them are over paid tW?!s (thats another topic :lol: ) ..affer the game in a demo I agree but 90 mins when we are playing I find it embarasing.

Re: the "wheres our money gone" chant

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 am

Absolutely agree ! I have no time for PR and what he is doing but negative chanting during a game creates the wrong type of atmosphere.

Any anti-PR chanting should start once the ref blows his whistle for the end of the game. That is the time to let our feelings known :evil:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 am

"stand up if you hate ridsdale" :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Well guys get use to it. The going on in the background DO fact the goings on the pitch which will spread to the fans. You will hear the diplomatic statements from the management saying what goes on in the boardroom should not effect what goes on the pitch. Thats just the management passing the buck instead of taking responsibility for it.

The only way such songs are going to stop is if we start winning. Anything less and I'm afraid these songs are going to get sung more and more.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:16 pm

If the money was dealt with properly then this chant wouldn't be sung. Can't blame the fans for being disgruntled at the board screwing them over with false promises, smoke and mirrors.