Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you all hate england clap your hands ...

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Chanting...welsh and irish lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If you all hate england clap your hands ...

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 am

f**k young thomas fish must have broke out in a cold sweat. undone his shoes laces and tied his hands to his sides :oops:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 am

The Scots were everywhere in temple bar last night. They broke out into shoes off if you hate england so me and my mates obliged lol :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I hate the sias with a passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FE GOWN NI ETO WE SHALL RISE AGAIN

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Laughable. :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 pm

i think its sad welsh boys siding with ira lovers

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:23 pm

well i dont hate england. both countries fans singing that is shit.
it only proves that theres an inferior complex like swansea have with cardiff..

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:37 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:well i dont hate england. both countries fans singing that is shit.
it only proves that theres an inferior complex like swansea have with cardiff..

What about City fans singing 'anti-english' songs?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Every other nation in the world has a fair degree for the english...........horrible xenophobic lot with THEIR (not ours) German royal family that they pityfully sing about in a sicophantic way.............just pity that horrible horrible country.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 pm

:pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i think its sad welsh boys siding with ira lovers

Yes mate. Because everyone in fuckin Ireland just loves the IRA. :knob:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 pm

DannyBluebird wrote:

pro ira song are sung by a large number of the crowd when they've played england. knob

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:57 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
DannyBluebird wrote:

pro ira song are sung by a large number of the crowd when they've played england. knob

In all fairness, what you want them to do? Hand them pints of guinness? And fields of athenry is not a pro IRA song.

Closest to pro ira I've ever heard irish fans sing is boys of the old brigade, and that is a bit different to the IRA of recent times....

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
DannyBluebird wrote:

When they've played England?

The last time England played Ireland at Landsdown was in 1995. Almost 16 Years ago to the day!
Or were you not aware of that?

The poor English fans are subjected to torrents of abuse from Irish fans about the IRA are they?

Those saintly English fans, that came to Landsdown Road in 1995; ripped off advertising hoardings and seats, to throw them at home supporters. Nazi salutes throughout the whole game; and when Ireland scored the match was abandoned.

Just because your Irish, does not mean you support the IRA, or any Republican/Loyalist group.