Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

millwall

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:36 pm

just want to say be careful to all are fans who go we have seen what the law and courts
have done to some of are fans this week look after yourselfs

Re: millwall

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:38 pm

sleepers wrote:just want to say be careful to all are fans who go we have seen what the law and courts

I Totally Agree and its DEF NOT A BUBBLE and YOU CAN GO BY TRAIN Hmm

MY OPINION GO ON THE COACHES, I FEEL SOMETHING IS GOING ON.

IN THE OLD DAYS YES THE TRAIN etc BUT THOSE DAYS HAVE DEF LONG GONE .

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:40 pm

millwall will be out to goad us big time over the chelsea saga an the law will
sit back an wait for it to kick off like they did at chelsea

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sleepers wrote:just want to say be careful to all are fans who go we have seen what the law and courts

Those were the days Annis, Millwall on the train. What a blast!!!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm

MILLWALL VS CARDIFF WITH THE METROPOLITAN BEING PRESENT OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!

MILLWALL + CARDIFF + NO BUBBLE = ANOTHER SETUP BY THE OB. IT'S A TRAP, DON'T FALL INTO IT, FOOL THE BASTARDS AND GO ON BUSES.. STAY SAFE AND COME FROM COCKNEY LAND WITH 3POINTS

I'LL BE THERE WITH MY LITTLE PICK & SHOVEL :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 pm

i can see it passin off without incident, 3pts and a good sing song in the stadium is the way to win the day!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:33 pm

No incident???
I would like to think so, don't want to see any more of our fans locked up through injustice.

After what has happened though, can't see it passing off with no incident at all, especially due to the fact it isn't a bubble

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

At the moment I'm going but it will be on a coach I just want too sample what the atmosphere will be like at the New den for a Millwall v Cardiff game and enjoy it hopefully without any incident :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Lets hope it dose pass off without any incedent then :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 pm

ccfcninian wrote:At the moment I'm going but it will be on a coach I just want too sample what the atmosphere will be like at the New den for a Millwall v Cardiff game and enjoy it hopefully without any incident :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive been there on the last few Occasions Weve ever played there, Still a BRILLIANT/VOLATILE ATMOSPHERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Joe wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Those were the days Annis, Millwall on the train. What a blast!!!

How can I ever forget Joe.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Its just not worth it anymore :( :cry:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Its just not worth it anymore :( :cry:

Correct, SPOT ON.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:At the moment I'm going but it will be on a coach I just want too sample what the atmosphere will be like at the New den for a Millwall v Cardiff game and enjoy it hopefully without any incident :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive been there on the last few Occasions Weve ever played there, Still a BRILLIANT/VOLATILE ATMOSPHERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quoteI

If I'm honest I'm a bit apprehensive about going there but there is always going to be a risk when you travel to any football ground especially as a Cardiff City fan but that is a risk I'm willing to take to follow my football team I'm just going to go there and take in the atmosphere and enjoy the game :ayatollah: :D

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:06 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Ive been there on the last few Occasions Weve ever played there, Still a BRILLIANT/VOLATILE ATMOSPHERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quoteI

If I'm honest I'm a bit apprehensive about going there but there is always going to be a risk when you travel to any football ground especially as a Cardiff City fan but that is a risk I'm willing to take to follow my football team I'm just going to go there and take in the atmosphere and enjoy the game :ayatollah: :D

Will the locals let you? Seems like a set up to me...tbh Old bill wanna jail us all, its just not worth it f*cking hate them making a spectacle out of us all the time. Why no other clubs? f**k it i wont be attending, to those who do massive respect. I know its gunna kick off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Are you allowed to wear balaclavas?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 am

Whats the allocation??

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 am

I won't be going either, but were there any incidents when they came down here last year? That wasn't a bubble was it??

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 am

I heard they smashed up a pub.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 am

Cant wait me, it's the one fixture i look for at the start of the season - I love going there.
On the train this year on my own though to get there early and in their pubs to have a chat.
When you are on your own, they are a great bunch, real football fans with respect :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 am

Ive been to the Old Den ............ the Sunday we won 4 - 0 and we went on a coach from Aberdare ( good old Globe coaches ) , but Ive never been to the new ground and Im 50/50 at the mo . If I do go it will be in the safe company of Turners Tours .......... is it 3pm or an earlier ko do we know ? Defo NOT the train even though Lakey and the boys from Mount will no doubt be going that way :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:36 am

Will be there, Palace away is the tuesday night of that week too, was going to stay up and have a messy few days but I don't fancy making my own way to the New Den. :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 pm

for those concerned about getting to The New Den by their own devices be aware after getting off at South Bermondsey station, one stop and less than 5 mins from London Bridge station there is now a covered walkway from the station direct into the away end, see extract from football guide below

By Tube/Train
It is probably best to go by rail, as South Bermondsey Railway Station is only a few minutes walk from the ground. There is a direct walkway specifically built for away fans which takes you directly to the away end and back to the station afterwards. This has made the Police's job of keeping rival supporters apart so much more manageable. If your team brings a sizeable following, then an 'away fan' football special may be laid on from London Bridge. In these instances the police are well drilled in getting away fans into the ground from the special train and safely away afterwards. Although don't be surprised if you are held in the stadium for sometime after the final whistle, before being allowed back up the walkway to the station.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/mill ... Supporters?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm

I'm looking forward to this one, have to put on my best cockney accent when making my way across London though. :lol: :lol:
The Barrow Boy and Banker Pub by London Bridge is a Big pub so be good for accommodating travelling fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive been to the Old Den ............ the Sunday we won 4 - 0 and we went on a coach from Aberdare ( good old Globe coaches ) , but Ive never been to the new ground and Im 50/50 at the mo . If I do go it will be in the safe company of Turners Tours .......... is it 3pm or an earlier ko do we know ? Defo NOT the train even though Lakey and the boys from Mount will no doubt be going that way :ayatollah:

Safe company are you sure have you seen the cave men on the back of the bus :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont worry moses the turners tours is a special bus nutters every one of us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

I think Millwall will look for it so given whats happened with our lads in Chelsea, I think its sensible to stick to organised trips for this one and dont get involved, its not worth it lads

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm

will be very surprised if it doesnt kick off.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 pm

welshdougie wrote:will be very surprised if it doesnt kick off.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It will definitely kick off.............at 3pm just after the refs whistle

Sorry Doug, couldnt resist :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Anyone know our allocation?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm

just like millwall west ham when they let it kick off outside before the game, in the game. and apparently it did after.

its Definately sly new tactics from the O.B - let it kick off and seek out hooligans in an attempt to clean up