Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER DELAYS AGREEING TO AGM

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 am

On Friday by not giving an answer yes or no, then the Club tell the Trust we will let you know on Monday, but then PR puts in Tonights Echo I wont be driven out and have the backing of the Share holders.
I know over 20 Share holders who dont back him.

Corky wants next, if you still dont want demonstrations ?

Re: PETER DELAYS AGREEING TO AGM

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:34 am

"have the backing of the Share holders" - those words stood out to me more than any other in this mornings articles on Wales Online. It will have to be an EGM and Demonstrations side by side . The only way you will get rid of him is for the shareholders to see exactly what the fans think of him, then his backing from those same shareholders will diminish pretty quickly. The first oppotunity for that is Tuesday night, but after the game has finished, however I feel most people will want to to wait until February before reality sinks in. I hope it's not too late for us by then because if the tax bill remains unpaid after 31st January the next step will be a winding up order on the 10th February. We are now getting down to the nitty gritty pretty quickly. Its gona be investment or bust.
Last edited by ihatealiens on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 am

fans have gone soft, demos the lot, shareholders will have no choice to get the lier out

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 am

Didn't the club have a legal duty to respond to the AGM request?

Either way, seems they just think the fans are soft and won't act (which, to be fair, has been true for the past few years, unfortunately)

EGM and demos are probably the only route left now.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 am

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:Didn't the club have a legal duty to respond to the AGM request?

Either way, seems they just think the fans are soft and won't act (which, to be fair, has been true for the past few years, unfortunately)

EGM and demos are probably the only route left now.

They will respond of course, but he's surrounded by his chums in the boardroom with the exception of Borley. So what do you think the response to the AGM request will be, having read this mornings press? :lol:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 am

The share holders who support PR are in the main people he's brought in and rewarded with shares given as golden hello's or for so called work done, rather than people who have invested their own monies.

How would he know how, they haven't had an AGm for two years, so in todays board meeting, when they discuss the AGM proposal, if they poo poo it, then an EGM will need to be called, that requires 5% of share holders to force and EGM, from what I know, the Trust have well over 5% of share holders volunteering their share holding to bring about this EGM.

The AGM or EGM isn,t about throwing PR out, it's about some much needed clarity, honesty and facts and figures, if he and others have nothing too hide, then there's no problem.

It ain't personal, it ain't about being English, that's all press bollox, if he's doing a good job, then let us see it on paper, there is so much confusion and the lack of promised clarity is as clear as mud. He may come out of this covered in glory, he may be doing a wonderful job with his hands tied behind his back, show us the details in an AGM and as they say in X factor "YOU DECIDE"

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 am

MMMmmmmm very intresting as a Very very good friend of mine is a share holder and I can tell you now that PR has not got his support. Please City fans lets not get taken for a ride by him please? Lets really turn the heat up on him NOW !!!!!!

And also this to me just takes the piss out of the Trust and all the hard work Corky has done.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 am

Just been told allegedly there is no board meeting today, so the info the Trust was given was wrong, no just another delaying tactic surely?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 am

gwyn you cant believe a word that comes out of the boardroom, its all lies at the moment