Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EVERYONE SAYS THAT BELLAMY

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:07 pm

HAD A POOR GAME AGAINST THE JACKS

and that Rangel had the better of him throughout but take a look at the goal again and someone explain who was Rangel chasing toward the by-line :lol:

he turns to run towards the goal line and by the time he realises that Bellamy has not gone forward it's too late and he turns round to see a 10 yard gap between them and a wonder strike about to leave the right boot :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50XFjG6-Q5Y

Re: EVERYONE SAYS THAT BELLAMY

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Haha,thick tw*t..crackin day :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 pm

He shredded Rangel a few times in the first half too, just before we had all those corners in a row.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 pm

I seen that as soon as i watched it, brilliant movement by Bellamy to make him think that.Little things like this always seem to go unnoticed but there brilliant. People say Chopra has a shit game often than not but if you just watch him an watch the movement on him its brilliant.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Rangel looks like he's running between two training bollards!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Rangel looks like he's running between two training bollards!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that me laff out loud then haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

I don't think Bellamy had a poor game at all. I think because bellers said it people take it as gosspal but his standards are very high.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:51 pm

In all fairness Bells was saying that and in all fairness Rangel did not a bad job on Bellamy certainly at the game at Cardiff but Bellamy was much better this game.

It was Bellamy who said he had a poor game and Rangel did a good job on him but all the talk will be his goal but that is fine.

Agreed Craig who cares the goal was great and we beat the Jacks on their patch

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 pm

actualy looking at that again for the 50th time lol, he does rangel like a kipper, far do's to bellamy!! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Casual wrote:I seen that as soon as i watched it, brilliant movement by Bellamy to make him think that.Little things like this always seem to go unnoticed but there brilliant. People say Chopra has a shit game often than not but if you just watch him an watch the movement on him its brilliant.

Totally agree. I would have Chopra playing week in and week out even when he's not scoring because he offers so much more. He's such a quality all round footballer... just lacks a decent first touch! :P

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 pm

One word why Rangel went the wrong way

Ramsey :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:49 am

carlccfc wrote:HAD A POOR GAME AGAINST THE JACKS

and that Rangel had the better of him throughout but take a look at the goal again and someone explain who was Rangel chasing toward the by-line :lol:

he turns to run towards the goal line and by the time he realises that Bellamy has not gone forward it's too late and he turns round to see a 10 yard gap between them and a wonder strike about to leave the right boot :D

Bellamy himself said he was marked out of the game but most will forget that because of his goal.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 am

If you think about how often Rangel got forward in the game on Sunday you get a measure of the effect Craig had on the game.

I cannot remember Rangel getting forward in the game certainly not beyond Dyer at any stage and that's because they were scared shitless by Craig.

You are so right about the goal though Craig dips his shoulder and Rangel was off trying to do Usain, brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 am

castleblue wrote:If you think about how often Rangel got forward in the game on Sunday you get a measure of the effect Craig had on the game.

I cannot remember Rangel getting forward in the game certainly not beyond Dyer at any stage and that's because they were scared shitless by Craig.

You are so right about the goal though Craig dips his shoulder and Rangel was off trying to do Usain, brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Castleblue - That sums it up for me. In this game we played to our stengths and let The Jacks worry about us. Not set the team up to counter their strengths, which we did in the game here.

This should continue.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm

to be fair rangel is a good full back, i would have him in our team :oops:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

yeah ramsey was key to the goal to be honest. Quinn started the move i think, but it was rambo's pass down the line to jay, he then made it all the way up to the box for jay to lay it off which jay didnt. Rambo then backtracked out to lay the ball back to bellers...sumblime play....what a player he is.

rambo :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 pm

It was Bellamy himself who said Rangel done a job on him both games this season.Haven't heard it from anyone else :?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

blackswan wrote:It was Bellamy himself who said Rangel done a job on him both games this season.Haven't heard it from anyone else :?

you dont work with me then do u, cause the jacks there say that Bellamy done nothing :D

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:44 pm

If that ball hadnt hit the back of the net Rangel would still be running
in the wrong direction now. :lol:

Basically, his game plan was to mark Bellamy . Full stop.

he failed. End of.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
blackswan wrote:It was Bellamy himself who said Rangel done a job on him both games this season.Haven't heard it from anyone else :?

you dont work with me then do u, cause the jacks there say that Bellamy done nothing :D

He did do a great job on him both games as Bellamy himself pointed out.Not sure what Rangel could have done about a 30 yarder screamer though?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

He did do a great job on him both games as Bellamy himself pointed out.Not sure what Rangel could have done about a 30 yarder screamer though?

Watch the replay (through squinted eyes) instead of staying with Bellers, he runs in the opposite direction. :D :D :D
Last edited by SBF1 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:HAD A POOR GAME AGAINST THE JACKS

Be honest with you Carl , I hadn't noticed that shoulder drop by Bellers to make Rangel think he was gonna try to run wide. And , as we know he cut inside for the 1-2 instead. Superb !!! I appreciate the skill and goal even more now

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Your problem was, you needed Rangel to support Dyer and the offensive
play. He barely crossed the halfway line. Bellamy, however, got back, tackled
got forward, linked, gave Rangel a bit of a hard time first 15 minutes AND
scored an absolute belter

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 pm

It does look funny now i've seen it,although he expected the run and not the 30 yarder.Lets be honest Bellamy only had one place he could put that shot,and he done it.Singling out Rangel seems pretty pointless.Brilliant individual effort i prefer to call it :D