Somethings gonna happen today -

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 am

I can feel it in my water - positive news mefinks!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Somethings gonna happen today -

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 am

Ridsdale found in the Taff

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:58 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:I can feel it in my water - positive news mefinks!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Premonition or you know something? :D

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:I can feel it in my water - positive news mefinks!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

risdale has won the euro millions and is going to stick some of his own money into the club??????? :lol:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 am

I suppose paying a £2.7m tax bill 4 months late using season ticket money earmarked for the team strengthening does rank as 'good news' these days.
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 am

The club announce they will finally have an AGM after 2 years and become transparent finally.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

I can feel it in my water - positive news mefinks!!

Premonition or you know something?

just quessing, meeting today, somthing will be said

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:01 am

i am gonna eat something for the 1st time in 2 days :o

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

any idea what? give us a clue :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 pm

rob wrote:

any idea what? give us a clue :ayatollah:

I can't be specific but i feel MORE positive than i normally do - oh and a black cat ran in front of my car this morning on way to work - if not today, tomorrow -----good news brewing alert!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm

lets hope your right :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote: I can't be specific but i feel MORE positive than i normally do - oh and a black cat ran in front of my car this morning on way to work - if not today, tomorrow -----good news brewing alert!!!!

Oh no not the 'if not today it be tomorrow' line.

I thought Ridsdale had cornered the market on that one :lol:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote: I can't be specific but i feel MORE positive than i normally do - oh and a black cat ran in front of my car this morning on way to work - if not today, tomorrow -----good news brewing alert!!!!

Oh no not the 'if not today it be tomorrow' line.

I thought Ridsdale had cornered the market on that one :lol:

:lol:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

get down the docs sounds nasty :lol:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

risdale has won the euro millions and is going to stick some of his own money into the club??????? :lol:

I'm not Ridsdale's biggest fan so don't think this is me defending him but I will say I can see why he hasn't put any of his own money into the club. He's not from around here, he doesn't support us and he doesn't really care about us on an emotional level. It wouldn't be in his business interests to put his own money in.

If I was a chairman at a random club that was nowhere near where I lived I wouldn't want to put millions of my own money into the club.

On the other hand, if I didn't put my own money in I wouldn't be surprised if the fans didn't view me in the best light either! :D