Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR THOUGHTS ,WILL WE

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 am

With the game we have left Can we get back to top spot ,? Not many of the top clubs around us now have had such a bad run as we had ,Do you think they are due one? Can we really make it as Champions of the championship ? Whats your thoughts? :ayatollah:

Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ,WILL WE

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 am

I think it will all depend on Q.P.R, if they go on a bad run or not, too be honest I thought they would have faded by now, but fair play to them they,ve proved me wrong. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 am

blue nile wrote:I think it will all depend on Q.P.R, if they go on a bad run or not, too be honest I thought they would have faded by now, but fair play to them they,ve proved me wrong. :ayatollah:

I think they could stumble yet. A few injuries or dip in form is still possible. ;)
We just have to make sure we win our games and not worry about anyone else! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
blue nile wrote:I think it will all depend on Q.P.R, if they go on a bad run or not, too be honest I thought they would have faded by now, but fair play to them they,ve proved me wrong. :ayatollah:

I think they could stumble yet. A few injuries or dip in form is still possible. ;)
We just have to make sure we win our games and not worry about anyone else! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yer I reckon your right ,we do have to do it our selfs and not just look to see what other will do for us.
But It would be nice to see Both QPR and Notts Forest go off the boil

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Well they play against each other this weekend - so lets hope they shred each other to pieces, play knackering end to end football, a few sendings off, a few kicks and injuires! (Its bound to happen! :lol: )

On a serious note, I say lets just worry about what we have to do - we will now be underdogs to win this league, so lets just push on and try and do that as quietly as we can! ;)

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Merlin wrote:Well they play against each other this weekend - so lets hope they shred each other to pieces, play knackering end to end football, a few sendings off, a few kicks and injuires! (Its bound to happen! :lol: )

On a serious note, I say lets just worry about what we have to do - we will now be underdogs to win this league, so lets just push on and try and do that as quietly as we can! ;)

Forest are home to Leicester this friday aint they?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:Well they play against each other this weekend - so lets hope they shred each other to pieces, play knackering end to end football, a few sendings off, a few kicks and injuires! (Its bound to happen! :lol: )

QPR v FOREST sunday 13th. 1.15ko

Leicester v Derby 5.20pm 12th.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

QPR v FOREST sunday 13th. 1.15ko

Leicester v Derby 5.20pm 12th.

Ah ok :ayatollah: cooomee oonn youuu draawww :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:02 pm

YER that would be great, OK BROTHERS LETS US ALL PRAY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 pm

surely a QPR win would be better, we need to finish in the top two, winning the league isnt really important