Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Helen,club shop managerss

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:34 pm

As you've told me,i slated the club shop on here!!(club staff reads this messageboard you told me),so thankyou for personally sorting my problem out.ill ask for you when i go shopping in future.

much thanks
rob(boxerbob)x

Re: Helen,club shop managerss

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 pm

boxerbob wrote:As you've told me,i slated the club shop on here!!(club staff reads this messageboard you told me),so thankyou for personally sorting my problem out.ill ask for you when i go shopping in future.

much thanks
rob(boxerbob)x

welldone mate,its so easy to critisise,its good to praise people :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Fair play to Helen, ive dealt with her a few times and shes great! I think the club is still working out how to utilise all of the space in the new club shop, and come up with enough quality merchanidse to fill it but its certainly a vast improvement on the last one! Ive had the same problem with the sizes on the Puma shirts, they are poor!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:48 pm

boxerbob wrote:As you've told me,i slated the club shop on here!!(club staff reads this messageboard you told me),so thankyou for personally sorting my problem out.ill ask for you when i go shopping in future.

much thanks
rob(boxerbob)x

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Yeah, she does rock. Sorted me out with one of the sweet black third kits - a future collector's item! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Yeah, she does rock. Sorted me out with one of the sweet black third kits - a future collector's item! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:o :o :o is that our 3rd kit for this season???? Pic???

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Yeah, she does rock. Sorted me out with one of the sweet black third kits - a future collector's item! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

check it bro http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 48,00.html
:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:

check it bro http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 48,00.html
:ayatollah:

Isn't that just the away kit?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Claire wrote:
Isn't that just the away kit?

yes

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 pm

That's just the normal away kit???

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Either way, everyone should own one. They rock!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Lovely kit as is the yellow and blue that we don't seem to wear much now. I had a problem with a picture bought as a Christmas present a couple of years back and Helen got a staff member to deliver it personally to my house in Bridgend as I was unable to get to NP as it arrived so late - great service from her and I think on the whole the staff are excellent in the new shop and ticket office.