Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bottle - and our team

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:28 pm

One thing that has annoyed me this season is lack of bottle and fight from our team. We've all known we have a side full of class and quality, but the bottle has sometimes gone missing. I think they all just got hyped up and thought they only had to turn up and not earn the right to win.

However, against Leeds and Swansea especially they have shown the upmost desire and determination to win. When they put the two together (Class and Bottle) we are a premiership side, not doubt about it.

All the nerevs abouut losing to Swansea are a distant memory, they have done their bit and now we must get behind them all the way and thank them...starting saturday.

I prey there is no-more stupid booing or getting on DJ's back. Lets back them all the way and push on.

The players now no what is required and I'm positive they will deliver. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Going to be a f*cking nervous and tense finish though I'm sure

Re: Bottle - and our team

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 pm

cmoooonn ciiittyyy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:47 pm

gooood post !

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:38 pm

were going to need all that bottle coming into the last part of the season. its going to be tight all the way and we are going to have to grind out victories