Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOULD YOU LEAVE BELLERS OUT OF SAT

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 pm

game and keep him for burnley ?

or would u play him against scunny?

i would bring burkey in maybe stick whitts on the left?

Re: WOULD YOU LEAVE BELLERS OUT OF SAT

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Id give JET and Burke a start, who both should be nice and fresh give them a chance both quality players so would not be a massive loss

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:game and keep him for burnley ?

or would u play him against scunny?

i would bring burkey in maybe stick whitts on the left?

Just said the same thing on the nyalor thread

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:31 pm

I would leave him out and Jay.

My team would be:

.....................Heaton

Quinn...Denzel Keinan...Huds.....Blake

Burke....McPhail........Rambo.....Whittingham

...........Beast Parkin....Chops

Easily good enough to dispatch Scunny and our more"fragile" players get a nice rest.

We'll have to be carefful tho , as they're coming off a 5-1 hammering so will probablyhave got a rollicking off Barraclough.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm

i think we should play our strongest 11 , there are no easy games in this league , remember palace, preston down hear. If we rest players we could end up with egg on our face , if bellamy is fit play him, he will miss burnley then , but we have good enough players to cope without him on the wing (jet,burke,whitts)

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:22 pm

I think we have come unstuck a couple of times this year after the team we are playing have had bollockings the week before so in resting bellars is a must for Saturday I would put him on the bench just in-case it starts going pete tong

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:36 pm

I would rest Bellamy and play our strongest team other than that,
saying that if we play him tuesday hel miss coming saturday . where as we play him this weekend he can play next weekend

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Damned Yank wrote:I would leave him out and Jay.

My team would be:

Easily good enough to dispatch Scunny and our more"fragile" players get a nice rest.

We'll have to be carefful tho , as they're coming off a 5-1 hammering so will probablyhave got a rollicking off Barraclough.

Good shout in my book, I take it Super Kev is injured, Jet hasn't performed and lets face it we need to increase our goal difference and games like this is where it must happen.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Kev is always injured >< I'd chuck bellers on the bench jet replacing his position nd beast nd chops up front with jay on the bench

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:17 pm

It really is simple Bellamy plays Saturday and then the following Saturday away to Notts forest, if he does not play this Saturday, then he can either play Burnley or Notts forest not both as there is only 3 days between them, so he will only play one game that way, back to my original? he plays the two Saturdays, although I feel I would rather him play Burnley and forest but alas that is not going to happen :thumbup:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Heaton

Quinn
Keinan
Hudson
Kev(if fit) / Blake

Burke
Olofinajana
Ramsey
Whitts

Bothroyd
Chopra
Also give Parkin a run out after 60mins
SUBS: Marshall,Blake/Naylor,McPhail,Matthews,Parkin,JET,Rae

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Igovernor wrote:It really is simple Bellamy plays Saturday and then the following Saturday away to Notts forest, if he does not play this Saturday, then he can either play Burnley or Notts forest not both as there is only 3 days between them, so he will only play one game that way, back to my original? he plays the two Saturdays, although I feel I would rather him play Burnley and forest but alas that is not going to happen :thumbup:

He's done a games that close together once before I think so I reckon he'll be rested sat and play Tuesday and next Saturday

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:13 pm

put him on the bench for sat and sunday .... if needed put him on ..... he must play against forest though!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Damned Yank wrote:I would leave him out and Jay.

My team would be:

Thats the team i,d chose as well

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:37 pm

If Craig is fit... he plays!!

One of the downsides of him not playing nore games is that he
doesnt get into the swing of things, it has to affect his form.
Lucky for us he is still bloody brilliant in flashes :D :D

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:43 pm

he is capable of playing tuesday and the saturday. however i dont think he will be able to play 3 games in a week, so i would rest him for this saturday, with 2 massive games after that