Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT GET CARRIED AWAY ABOUT THIS SATURDAY

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Many people are expecting an easy win this Saturday against Scunthorpe, buts lets remember we thought that against Palace and Preston and look what happened.

So lets not get carried away with our expectations, every remaining game will be tough regardless of the opposition so lets no expect too much too soon.

One thing that we can do though, is turn up in big numbers Saturday and give the lads all the support we can, its up to them to deliver then and get us the 3 points.

We had a great win last Sunday, but as i have said lets not get carried away just yet, there is still a long, long way to go but together we can be the extra man and give the team all the support and backing to succeed. Stroll on Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DONT GET CARRIED AWAY ABOUT THIS SATURDAY

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Well said - Scunny are not just going to roll over and let us walk all over them. An early goal to settle us and the team down would be nice.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 pm

i agree lads :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Aye they are in a relegation battle so it should be a good game :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:50 pm

well said! I actually fear playing teams like Scunny rather than the top teams as our lads tend to think they can stroll through games and get caught out!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:56 pm

nobby wrote:Many people are expecting an easy win this Saturday against Scunthorpe, buts lets remember we thought that against Palace and Preston and look what happened.

So lets not get carried away with our expectations, every remaining game will be tough regardless of the opposition so lets no expect too much too soon.

One thing that we can do though, is turn up in big numbers Saturday and give the lads all the support we can, its up to them to deliver then and get us the 3 points.

We had a great win last Sunday, but as i have said lets not get carried away just yet, there is still a long, long way to go but together we can be the extra man and give the team all the support and backing to succeed. Stroll on Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nobby - it will be a win! I have proof: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36405

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:57 pm

I agree every game from here on in is going to be tough. We have to take one game at a time, and building up the points, starting with three points Saturday (hopefully) . Otherwise Sunday and that great win and wonderful team effort will have been a waste of time.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Aye they are in a relegation battle so it should be a good game :ayatollah:

Its relegation battles that normally turn out to be the tougher games.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:08 pm

im not, a brilliant win over the jacks, surely means a 1 nill loss :ayatollah: :lol: