Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea v Cardiff compare verdicts

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 pm

your lads have gone to prison for jestures,swearing,bouncing.

have a look at this verdict and tell me if you think justice has been done compared to how Cardiff lads have been treated?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-200.html

Re: Chelsea v Cardiff compare verdicts

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:57 pm

It is disgusting mate - this justice system in this country - But, we were made aware that the Chelsea v Cardiff Rioting was made a special case, and the sentences handed out were specifically set out for this individual incident. The same offences in the future may not even be identical to what have been handed out in this one. But you can see they have targeted football fans in a hope to kerb any football violence - However once again, for the situation you describe above is a truly shocking outcome!

£200. for disfiguring another humans face! only in the UK huh..... :?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 pm

we all know that the sentences were a disgrace but reading that makes you sick and agree with the comment underneath saying that the names of the 1 who done it should be released. 1 rule for every1 and a complete joke when it comes to our fans :evil:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm

They'll ban us from singing next :roll:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Its not just our fans its most football fans accross the UK but we are the ones with the most nutters :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 pm

THE LAW HAS TOTALLY LOST ITS WAY.
This Just Shows how This country has lost it and lost control.
A Football Fan arrested now is treated worse than a Murderer.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Discusting' it makes my blood boil, british justice?? Pfft dont make me laugh! Lads with young familys who work and pay taxes, that have never been in trouble with the police get sent to prison for having a bit of banter, yet scum like that who is good for fukall, who nearly kills a young lady gets a slap on the wrist! Unbeliveble! The british justice system is a total farce!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE LAW HAS TOTALLY LOST ITS WAY.

Aye you're right, just like america, if a shop lifter gets arrested he'll prolly get 2 years (think has happened) then they end up coming out as a murder :o i know thats not what you meant but its true. I hate corruption.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 pm

How does the Courts on Human rights stand on the sentencing of those Lads involved in the Football ? That sentence with that girl Pathetic

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How does the Courts on Human rights stand on the sentencing of those Lads involved in the Football ? That sentence with that girl Pathetic

I asked that a while back about Europ Court etc - we cannot allow our legal system to pick on one case to throw the book at them. It needs to be like for like, regardless of football.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:your lads have gone to prison for jestures,swearing,bouncing.

have a look at this verdict and tell me if you think justice has been done compared to how Cardiff lads have been treated?:

That is disgusting. And sad fact is, he probably thinks he's class now and can get away with even worse

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:59 am

Stinks a bit that one, attempted murder should have been the verdict on that. Poor girl, the tosser has ruined her life and only gets a £200 fine. I hope some of her family catch up with him down some back street one dark night, as I'm sure they will.
As for the Chelsea boys I hope there time inside passes quick for them, and when they do get out there can carry on and rebuid there lives.

:old: And still SLEEPLESS IN CANTON.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:THE LAW HAS TOTALLY LOST ITS WAY.

Truly disgusting.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 am

FblockFrank wrote:Stinks a bit that one, attempted murder should have been the verdict on that. Poor girl, the tosser has ruined her life and only gets a £200 fine. I hope some of her family catch up with him down some back street one dark night, as I'm sure they will.
As for the Chelsea boys I hope there time inside passes quick for them, and when they do get out there can carry on and rebuid there lives.

Left an L out there in my spellllling, nothing changes does it. :old: :old: :old:

:old: And still SLEEPLESS IN CANTON.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 am

stokelegends85 wrote:your lads have gone to prison for jestures,swearing,bouncing.

The boys did the chelsea old guard as well.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Makes my blood boil. :evil: