Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Chasing money of someone

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:23 pm

f**k him up

Re: Chasing money off someone

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Without knowing all facts difficult to answer but you may be able to use lawful and legal force - if its a criminal ( LAW) issue then by taking police action may spur on payment

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Midfield general wrote:Its taken ages to go via the courts, has anyone gone down this road before and any advice they can give me..?

By any chance did he give you a cheque and it bounced?

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:39 pm

PM me and I'll give you some details of a firm we use buddy. All legit

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm

far topo much of this shit going on in the world!!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:21 pm

if they havnt paid you any installments at all then i guess they have no intention of paying you back mate. i guess a debt recovery firm might be the best action for you. although you might not get the full ammount you are owed it wil be omething though and then you can get on with things instead of this hanging over you. but there are some firms out there that will give the debt back to you if they are unable to recover it themselves so be careful if you do choose to go down that route. hope i was of some help.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:26 pm

perko84 wrote:if they havnt paid you any installments at all then i guess they have no intention of paying you back mate. i guess a debt recovery firm might be the best action for you. although you might not get the full ammount you are owed it wil be omething though and then you can get on with things instead of this hanging over you. but there are some firms out there that will give the debt back to you if they are unable to recover it themselves so be careful if you do choose to go down that route. hope i was of some help.

a debt recovery firm will not touch this if you have already filed papers.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:47 pm

ask daya :oops: