Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f.a.o, carl, the media guy

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 pm

sorry carl if you have already answered this, but i had a quick look at the posts. quick and couldnt see anything,,,,,,,, here goes,,,,,, as you are now working for a local paper,,have they asked you, that your updated are read in the paper first, before you put your updates on here,,,, because i think it makes sense for the paper to do that, as i would by the echo, on the days you write your column on,,, or has nothing been discussed on that topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yours faithfully, ninianblue :ayatollah:

Re: f.a.o, carl, the media guy

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 pm

do you have to contact your solicitor to answer this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:50 pm

The truth is I can have a column every Thursday if I wish, though I have not done one this week but the forum updates are a totally different bag to what I write for the echo.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:The truth is I can have a column every Thursday if I wish, though I have not done one this week but the forum updates are a totally different bag to what I write for the echo.

Even though the forum updates and the next day's echo stories are often one and the same! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 pm

davids wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The truth is I can have a column every Thursday if I wish, though I have not done one this week but the forum updates are a totally different bag to what I write for the echo.

Even though the forum updates and the next day's echo stories are often one and the same! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

thanks for your answer :ayatollah: