Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 am

Don't forget EVERYONE, after the Jacks beat us and thought they were flying, their next game at home they lost to Worzels, Nothing for granted v Scunny.

But I still believe it will be City 4 Scunny 1.
As long as we get stuck in to them and not act like premadonas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 am

Potential banana skin this, still think we will win comfortabley! 3-0 bellamy to be rested.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 am

Mate we are not going to score or win. Best will be nil all as I am going and haven't seen them score in 8 games.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 am

maccydee wrote:Mate we are not going to score or win. Best will be nil all as I am going and haven't seen them score in 8 games.

Neil, look forward to you coming down, Your usually very positive.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:Mate we are not going to score or win. Best will be nil all as I am going and haven't seen them score in 8 games.

I know mate I'm just kidding (I hope). My mate says I have a jonah over the City. Is a bit strange not seeing them score in 8 games though. Goes all the way back to Ipswich at home at Ninian Park.

Looking to get to the Ninian about 12.15. Will brekky still be on? I'll give you a call tomorrow mate.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I know mate I'm just kidding (I hope). My mate says I have a jonah over the City. Is a bit strange not seeing them score in 8 games though. Goes all the way back to Ipswich at home at Ninian Park.

Looking to get to the Ninian about 12.15. Will brekky still be on? I'll give you a call tomorrow mate.

Neil, They serve it till about 12.30pm, Lets hope they Score, we def need them to, to lift the Crowd with No Scunny there.