Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE YOU ALLOWED TO WATCH THE TEAM TRAIN??

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 am

I was thinking about popping down to the Vale tomorrow to watch them train but I've heard conflicting reports about wether you are allowed to or not. Some say it's fine, some say you can't and that you have to get permission from Dave Jones??? Can anyone clarify??

Re: ARE YOU ALLOWED TO WATCH THE TEAM TRAIN??

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:12 am

Yes of course you can mate :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 am

I duno, if theyre indoors then possibly not. i worked in the indoor facillity for city and i never saw spectators.... that was 2 years ago i may be different now thought.....

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 am

I just phoned the club and they said you have to have permission from DJ!! That seems nuts!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 am

Bluebird99 wrote:I just phoned the club and they said you have to have permission from DJ!! That seems nuts!

Thats only to watch them inside, outside is a public area. Ive been down many times at The Vale and you'll always find people watching, just go. Best time is just after 10 :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 am

DJ DOSENT LIKE IT i went over treforest to watch them and was asked to leave by matt the media man felt really embarrassed

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 am

Had no problems a couple of weeks ago, but suspect it may be different if you wanted to watch inside. I'm not sure they can stop you if its outside.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:12 am

Its bullshit Steve, i quite often pop up for a visit. Just park up on the right near to where they train, jump out and have a nose. Normally quite a few up there watching and players often come over for a chat,autographs and pics

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 am

GarethGardner wrote:Its bullshit Steve, i quite often pop up for a visit. Just park up on the right near to where they train, jump out and have a nose. Normally quite a few up there watching and players often come over for a chat,autographs and pics

Exactly, actually Im sure Ive seen you there Gar. Everytime Ive gone DJ & the players have been very good, especially my mate Hudson :ayatollah: