Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

season ticket roll call

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:46 am

i just bought mine. i honestly believe if we go up you wont be able to purchase matchday tickets. fuk that, i been waiting for this forever.

Re: season ticket roll call

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 am

Got my four yesterday - happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:11 am

nugent wrote:i just bought mine. i honestly believe if we go up you wont be able to purchase matchday tickets. fuk that, i been waiting for this forever.

apparently they gotta keep a certain amount of tickets for match days! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 am

markgarr wrote:
nugent wrote:i just bought mine. i honestly believe if we go up you wont be able to purchase matchday tickets. fuk that, i been waiting for this forever.

apparently they gotta keep a certain amount of tickets for match days! :ayatollah:

5% of tickets in each area have to be kept back from sale to season ticket holders.

They can still be sold in advance of matchday , but are on a match by match basis.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Got mine, the wifes and the kids yesterday, Premiership or Championship - we are there - Bluebirds!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 pm

got my two :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I got mine and I live in Copenhagen.............. :oops:

Another wise purchase by the Wombat..........

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:I got mine and I live in Copenhagen.............. :oops:

Well if you're gonna miss some games feel free to give me your fan no. :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Well if you're gonna miss some games feel free to give me your fan no. :lol: :lol:

Strangely enough I do have a "waiting list" :lol:

If those twats at WAG could sort out the shit excuse for an airport I could get over more often.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Strangely enough I do have a "waiting list" :lol:

If those twats at WAG could sort out the shit excuse for an airport I could get over more often.

Well I was only kidding but at the same time leaveing a few obvious hints :D but i hope you make it to more games next year matey :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Got mine on tuesday :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

£399 back of the net got mine

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Agree. The bandwagon jumpers and 'out of town' ManUre fans (that's 99% of their crowds :lol: ) will buy a season ticket just to guarntee they can attend 'selected' games....

Lots of empty seats for the other games, which is why Annis' meeting with the club hierarchy was/is so imoprtant....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: