Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mickey Rourke

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:33 pm

is in town apparently.

The club should invite him to the scunnie game.....do no harm !

Re: Mickey Rourke

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 pm

He was at the cardiff blues ospreys game with gareth thomas aparently, isnt he playing the role of gareth thomas in a film about his life?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:He was at the cardiff blues ospreys game with gareth thomas aparently, isnt he playing the role of gareth thomas in a film about his life?

yeh i have heard that somewhere.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 pm

met him in london and alicia silverstone , when they were shooting stormbreaker. they were filming in a college i was working on.
he said that some prick started on him in a pub the night before (he did look rough), this guy reckoned he was a boxer and wanted to slam mickey. mickey said " i just went up to his woman andtook her back to my hotel" class.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm

At 58, hard to imagine him playing Thomas. More plastic surgery would seem inevitable and there would be so much reworking of the film that it may as well be a cartoon. With all respect to the man, perhaps it would be better if he found a suitable Welsh actor and brought his production and screenwriting skills to bear.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:At 58, hard to imagine him playing Thomas. More plastic surgery would seem inevitable and there would be so much reworking of the film that it may as well be a cartoon. With all respect to the man, perhaps it would be better if he found a suitable Welsh actor and brought his production and screenwriting skills to bear.

Agree mate, Mickey Rourke as Gareth Thomas, miss- casting , big time surely. :ayatollah: