Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A FUNNY COUPLE OF DAYS

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Not what you think, we went to see Milton Jones at the Glee club last night, great show and a lot better than I was hoping for, like what I have seen of him on TV and DVD but his live show was even better, must have done 1 and a half hours on his own.
Back down there tonight for Lee Evan show and next Wednesday John Bishop at the CIA, so just warning you get ready for the crap jokes my batterys are being recharged as we speak. :lol:

Re: A FUNNY COUPLE OF DAYS

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:42 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Not what you think, we went to see Milton Jones at the Glee club last night, great show and a lot better than I was hoping for, like what I have seen of him on TV and DVD but his live show was even better, must have done 1 and a half hours on his own.
Back down there tonight for Lee Evan show and next Wednesday John Bishop at the CIA, so just warning you get ready for the crap jokes my batterys are being recharged as we speak. :lol:

Going to see John Bishop next Wednesday to, looking forward to it. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 pm

ahh i'm jealous! gotta tickets for lee evans but it's not till december :cry: john bishop is quality too though!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Not what you think, we went to see Milton Jones at the Glee club last night, great show and a lot better than I was hoping for, like what I have seen of him on TV and DVD but his live show was even better, must have done 1 and a half hours on his own.

I saw you there last night.

It was superb!

I'm also going to John Bishop but shows at the CIA just aren't as good!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 pm

It was superb!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 pm

math_robz878 wrote:ahh i'm jealous! gotta tickets for lee evans but it's not till december :cry: john bishop is quality too though!

I think Lee Evan & Lee Evans are two different people..... Not sure THE Lee Evans does the Glee Club ? :?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
math_robz878 wrote:ahh i'm jealous! gotta tickets for lee evans but it's not till december :cry: john bishop is quality too though!

I think Lee Evan & Lee Evans are two different people..... Not sure THE Lee Evans does the Glee Club ? :?

He does before his tours, to test jokes etc etc.
Personally I dont like him that much.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Merlin wrote:

Merlin it is the real Lee Evans i am going to see him tomorrow night at the Glee Club.Every year before his arena tour he trys out new material at the Glee Club to see if it is funny,If he has no laughs he scraps that material out of his show.
Cant wait :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Howey1927 wrote:

It was superb!

Why didn't you shout out then when he asked what team we supported down here.lol