Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Beckham - True Legend

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:36 pm

David Beckham, was driving his Audi through London yesterday and stopped on the side of a roundabout to help a family who had broken down. He got out and helped push the car, while loads of other cars just whizzed past them. He pushed them and they got the kids to school on time.

What a true gent, imagine just the most famous man in britain stopping and pushing your car lol. :ayatollah:

Re: David Beckham - True Legend

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:50 pm

chippy909 wrote:David Beckham, was driving his Audi through London yesterday and stopped on the side of a roundabout to help a family who had broken down. He got out and helped push the car, while loads of other cars just whizzed past them. He pushed them and they got the kids to school on time.

What a true gent, imagine just the most famous man in britain stopping and pushing your car lol. :ayatollah:

I read it today, I reckon he does not get enough credit for a lot of the good thins he does in life, he also makes time for anyone who wants to speak etc to him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:52 pm

yeh they were talking about it on talksport earlier

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 pm

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/enter ... 79610.html

'It's david beckham!'

Superman better watch his ass :lol:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Good man!!
Imagine if he was welsh? would be the second coming of ST David ;)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:14 pm

i really felt sorry for him when he got injured just before world cup.
for 2 seasons he didnt stop playing to keep himself fit for capello. he played for milan in between american soccer seasons twice, plus still travelled the atlantic to sit on an english subs bench for mediocre friendlies.
glad he got his 100th cap . top pro and hard worker

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

i think the guy is a true legend and honestly believe hes the type of guy you could meet in a pub and he,d have good banter with you and not think of himself as being above you unlike most of the other footie stars and he is the biggest by far...not only that i loved it when he went to see the troops how much of a boost would that have been for the boys over there even more so the english ones who would rather meet him than any politcian....hes a nice guy,him helping this guy and his family shows it.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm

fair play to the man! :)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

True proffessional

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
chippy909 wrote:David Beckham, was driving his Audi through London yesterday and stopped on the side of a roundabout to help a family who had broken down. He got out and helped push the car, while loads of other cars just whizzed past them. He pushed them and they got the kids to school on time.

I read it today, I reckon he does not get enough credit for a lot of the good thins he does in life, he also makes time for anyone who wants to speak etc to him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nah, i dont think he does get enough credit. He is so loyal to his country and family. He always does things for others and not for himself :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Top bloke I think !
Remember watching his interview on TV last year and how genuine he sounded ..........go get him VT :lol: :lol: