Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE THOUSANDS OF CARDIFF CITY FANS ON THIS FORUM "

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 pm

" THE THOUSANDS OF CARDIFF CITY FANS ON THIS FORUM "

are called the opposition by ccmb, I really cant understand their problems with Fellow City Fans . :roll:

Posted on ccmb today
by
Officer Crabtree

It seems Carl has been the public face for the opposition for longer than I realised:-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonl ... -26096290/

On another day were called the Dark Side :lol:

Comment from me
I wonder if they actually go to the matches ?

Re: " THE THOUSANDS OF CARDIFF CITY FANS ON THIS FORUM "

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:56 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]" THE THOUSANDS OF CARDIFF CITY FANS ON THIS FORUM "

are called the opposition by ccmb, I really cant understand their problems with Fellow City Fans . :roll:

Posted on ccmb today
It seems Carl has been the public face for the opposition for longer than I realised:-

f*cking hell they're acting as if its civil war :roll:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" THE THOUSANDS OF CARDIFF CITY FANS ON THIS FORUM "

Posted on ccmb today

WERE SUPPOSE TO BE ALL CITY FANS, YET 24/7 THEY ARE SLATING/BELITTLING Carl, But Not one has ever said a word to Carl/Gwyn or Myself.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Absolute pathetic, whats their problem? are we not supporting Cardiff hard enough? :lol:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:02 pm

there jealous cause we get 99% facts and they get 60% bullshit :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Bitter attention seekers. We are better off ignoring them.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Bitter attention seekers. We are better off ignoring them.

Adam, I think your right, that will be my last post about them.
The reason I did it was because they slate us 24/7, yet if one person here makes a remark about them all hell breaks loose.
BUT YOUR RIGHT IGNORE THE.

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

A lot of us on here, post on CCMB too, and rightly so its embarrassing the digs this board gets.

I ignore them type of posts.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:30 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Bitter attention seekers. We are better off ignoring them.

agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Oppostion means they think this site is a threat and they have to defend themselves

BLOODY PATHETIC - always sad the same thing everyone has opinions and choices

whatever board you choose to post on does not make you any less of a CCFC fan

and surely that s what it is all about the CLUB/TEAM/PLAYERS

get a life get on with it is what i say and stop slating people just because they have info or are in the kno before you !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Adam, I think your right, that will be my last post about them.
The reason I did it was because they slate us 24/7, yet if one person here makes a remark about them all hell breaks loose.
BUT YOUR RIGHT IGNORE THE.

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't get me wrong Annis, you were right to post it - especially given the recent outlandish claims that THIS forum does the sniping.

I just think these people get off on attacking this forum, and when they see us taking notice of it, its a victory for them. They then use it against us, trying to claim that this forum snipes. It makes me angry seeing them on there saying all kinds about the posters of this forum.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Its unbelievable mate. I was once a frequent poster on CCMB and the mods banned me because I stoop up to their constant moaning and their slagging off of certain members of this board. Delmbox and Steve R sent Sent me some very personal and intimidating threats via PM. FFS we are all city but alot of posters on there are just muppets who hasnt got an opinion of their own who follow TLG'S everyword like hes some sort of leader. PATHETIC!! Rant over.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 pm

It,s jealousy Annis, that messageboard has become a board of cynical tw*ts and snipers :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I am new to this site, been here about 4mths or so, i find it very informative and up to date. I love the banter that gose on and feel i know some of the guys just by their posts, thats personality..great long may it live here.
BTW. = i had the option of going to the other site, but was recommened to come here, GLAD I DID. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also joined Annis on facebook which is like a another newsflash as to whats happening in Bluebird world..

cheers fella's/ Annis

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Posted on ccmb today
by
Officer Crabtree

Comment from me

Strange that they would single out an individual or this forum as a whole - when all I can see is a social website that brings out the good, the debate and the support for the football club....

I have no problem with any CCMB member what so ever - as far as Im concerned - good on them for joining a fourm and supporting the mighty Cardiff, but we can chose which forum to post on, in exactly the same way in which we chose to buy different brand products at a super market!

If any of them would like to come and have a pint with us in the Ninian before the game, then each and every one of them is welcome - they know where we are if they wish to congregate and devulge in the club we all love. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm

I used to go on that board regular.they seem to think they are better fans than us because we post on this board load of BOLLOCKS if you ask me.As someone said ignore the fools

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:12 pm

By making this thread annis we are sinking to that level!!! I propose we delete thread and never mention ccmb if thats their attitude!!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm

I must admit, I have never been on there. I found this site after getting disillusioned with the BBC 606 site, though I do still post on there - especially on the jacks board after Sunday. For me, I am talking to like minded city fans here. I don't know anyone personally, so don't have any agendas about who's who and just enjoy finding out what other dedicated city fans think about the important subjects at our club but can have a laugh too.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 pm

It's not 'their' attitude.

it was one bloke who actually meant something else. No one has posted his follow up message which says

For the avoidance of doubt, due to the fact this message has been quoted "over there", by opposition I mean opposition to those running the club, not the opposition to CCMB or AAMB.

Take it easy fellers!

But that doesn't stop Annis charging away claiming the whole board is anti aamb :lol: :lol:

I can assure you that Officer Crabtree is not the official spokesman of CCMB and his opinion is only one of nearly 9,000 registered members.

have a nice day :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

I feel sorry for Mike M, he has put so much into his site and it is ruined by the MB
I joined it over 12 years ago, had my first boys photo on there when he was born and in those days it was a good crack and genuine banter
Much happier over here TBH :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Without Cardiff City there would be no messaage boards.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 pm

m4morris wrote:It's not 'their' attitude.

it was one bloke who actually meant something else. No one has posted his follow up message which says

For the avoidance of doubt, due to the fact this message has been quoted "over there", by opposition I mean opposition to those running the club, not the opposition to CCMB or AAMB.

Take it easy fellers!

But that doesn't stop Annis charging away claiming the whole board is anti aamb :lol: :lol:

I can assure you that Officer Crabtree is not the official spokesman of CCMB and his opinion is only one of nearly 9,000 registered members.

have a nice day :ayatollah:

It takes one high profile user to leave an impression of what a board is like. Sadly CCMB has been used as a home for those who want to criticise Carl and this board.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Annis
I post and enjoy both boards for different reasons. But its the same on both boards the fact that they both refer to the other board as 'Them lot' and 'Over there'.
There is a lot of that stuff from this site as well! Constant sniping is sadly a part of both boards. At least it is a minority and we should all ignore it.
We are all City after all
:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:50 pm

I've seen the same posts by the same people on both boards.
Most of us are just faceless cyber warriors. :old:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Too many kids on there these days who do nothing but try and belittle people. The good posters from years ago like TOBW, Nigel Harris etc dont post much these days.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Posted on ccmb today

WERE SUPPOSE TO BE ALL CITY FANS, YET 24/7 THEY ARE SLATING/BELITTLING Carl, But Not one has ever said a word to Carl/Gwyn or Myself.

Annis, To me there sounds like a small jealous group within the CCMB. Having met yourself and Carl and knowing gwyn, I personally f**k Them All. As you said Annis ae are CITY fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm

I don't think he meant "opposition" as in opposition to CCMB, more "opposition" as in holding the board of CCFC to account - especially given as the article was about being kicked out of CCS for wearing a "RIDSDALE WHERE'S OUR MONEY" t-shirt!

In fact if you read down the thread the poster has said as much

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

By the way , if anyone sees anything they think is out of order on CCMB then please feel free to click the "report to moderator" button, or drop me or mike a pm. We try and keep it civil but you can't control everything and read every post so help us out if you can.

Thanks.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Posted on ccmb today
by
Officer Crabtree

Comment from me

The other website are jealous of this website.
Its like us being Cardiff City, capital city of Wales, and the other board being swansea town and envious of their neighbours....
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

madmax wrote:Its unbelievable mate. I was once a frequent poster on CCMB and the mods banned me because I stoop up to their constant moaning and their slagging off of certain members of this board. Delmbox and Steve R sent Sent me some very personal and intimidating threats via PM. FFS we are all city but alot of posters on there are just muppets who hasnt got an opinion of their own who follow TLG'S everyword like hes some sort of leader. PATHETIC!! Rant over.

I did? When was this mate?