Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THE THOUSANDS OF CARDIFF CITY FANS ON THIS FORUM "

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:
m4morris wrote:It's not 'their' attitude.

it was one bloke who actually meant something else. No one has posted his follow up message which says

For the avoidance of doubt, due to the fact this message has been quoted "over there", by opposition I mean opposition to those running the club, not the opposition to CCMB or AAMB.

Take it easy fellers!

But that doesn't stop Annis charging away claiming the whole board is anti aamb :lol: :lol:

I can assure you that Officer Crabtree is not the official spokesman of CCMB and his opinion is only one of nearly 9,000 registered members.

have a nice day :ayatollah:

Mike

I have frequently made the point on here that it is not CCMB policy to snipe at this board. And this wasn't even inteded to be a snipe anyway, you are right that no one has picked up Officer Crabtree's clarification.

Although I'm sure it has been seen!

Perhaps Annis should make this post of yours a sticky to confirm (if needed) that any snipes from your board are NOT
CCMB policy

Regards

Elwood

Elwood and Especially Mike, Who I Respect, I could bring up at this minute, 50 posts anti this Forum posted in the last 24 hrs from ccmb.
I feel for Mike as he is trying his best ,Their latest poster Daffy Duck :lol: has posted since joining them on Monday about 65 posts and 63 are Anti Carl, thats just one sniper out of about 20 who are Obsessed 24/7, I will leave it there.

Annis

Fine by all means have a go at Daffy Duck and any other poster you want who snipes or bad mouths this board.

I have no argument with that whatsoever. If critiicism of them is justified they should be able to take it

But they are a small proportion of the entire board . The whole board should not be criticised because of a few.

Regards

Elwood

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 pm

I read and occasionally post on both boards. I find this one much more interesting and well informed on football matters. We don't get much CCFC news out here so this board and especially Carl's updates are much appreciated. I quite like reading the other board too but it seems that these days the more interesting threads tend to be about non football related topics (music etc). Am happy to keep on reading both though. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Annis

Fine by all means have a go at Daffy Duck and any other poster you want who snipes or bad mouths this board.

I have no argument with that whatsoever. If critiicism of them is justified they should be able to take it

But they are a small proportion of the entire board . The whole board should not be criticised because of a few.

Regards

Elwood

Elwood,

Fair point :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Elwood you and I dont agree on much but we dont call each other names, we just respect each others posts .

Regards

Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 pm

who cares :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

CCMB Sort your camp out

We're all city and you need to get your boys in order, we can't have history between 2 message boards who support the same club!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 pm

I think the point that Annis is saying is that this site is not an oppostion to any other Cardiff City message board , so why would this site be viewed as that.

We are all Cardiff City supporters who wants the best for the club and like to air our views about the manager players owners chairmen however when we have disagreements on this site its just that I love whitts others dont however there is not insults just different views on the other site you will be insulted your spelling is mentioned your grammar etc.

I love Carls updates as we all want to know what is happening with our club so keep it up if they do not want to have Carls update then dont bother reading them.

I have a lot of friends on the CCMB plus I know Mike does a lot of work on there it use to be a good site but there are some on there now just seem to want to ruin it, very strange

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:" THE THOUSANDS OF CARDIFF CITY FANS ON THIS FORUM "

are called the opposition by ccmb, I really cant understand their problems with Fellow City Fans . :roll:

Posted on ccmb today
by
Officer Crabtree

It seems Carl has been the public face for the opposition for longer than I realised:-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonl ... -26096290/

On another day were called the Dark Side :lol:

Comment from me
I wonder if they actually go to the matches ?

i've been called worse on there lol .hows things fella..

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 am

The difference is where i called some posters on CCMB snipers, no names were mentioned, where as some of the abuse coming form CCMB has been directed at Annis and Carl personaly, I will apologise for calling Some posters cynical tw*ts though and say sorry to anybody who was offended by this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Annis

Regards

Elwood

Elwood,

Elwood you and I dont agree on much but we dont call each other names, we just respect each others posts .

Regards

Annis

Where we agree is that we support the best football team in the world!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Actually we probably agree on other things (except for Dave Jones and members only messageboards!!!!)

Regards

Elwood

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Annis

Regards

Elwood

Elwood,

Regards

Annis

Where we agree is that we support the best football team in the world!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Actually we probably agree on other things (except for Dave Jones and members only messageboards!!!!)

Regards

Elwood

Cheers Elwood
:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Greatest Football Team in The World To Us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 am

FAO madmax

Could you please respond. When have I ever sent you a threatening and intimidating PM?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 am

SteveR wrote:FAO madmax

Could you please respond. When have I ever sent you a threatening and intimidating PM?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Steve, Not here please, these kind of things are for the other mb :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Steve, Not here please, these kind of things are for the other mb :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's another board? :o

No worries Annis but I've never sent anybody ever a threatening PM. As long as I can make that clear, I'm happy. :)

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:11 pm

valleyrambill wrote: your spelling is mentioned your grammar etc.

Just to pick up on this point - tell me, do you care what you look like before you go on a night out, or to a job interview?

Because I see SPG as much the same thing - this is a messageboard and the only way of presenting yourself as a sensible, intelligent person is by taking care in how you appear to other posters - and the only way that's possible is by taking care over the way your posts look.

It's just about keeping up a standard of decency. As far as I'm concerned, shite spelling and grammar is the literate equivalent of looking like a tramp.

I should add that there will ALWAYS be obvious exceptions through no fault of their own.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Dont rise to it folks !

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:52 pm

SteveR wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Steve

No worries Annis but I've never sent anybody ever a threatening PM. As long as I can make that clear, I'm happy. :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

SteveR wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Steve

P

Ditto. I have literally no idea what that madmax guy is on about or why he'd just make that up.