Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB NEWS TAKEN OFF FOOTBALL RUMOURS.COM

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

10 Feb 2011 12:22:50
Alan Smith will join Cardiff City this week

09 Feb 2011 19:10:01
To the somewhat deluded Cardiff fan.

No way will Cardiff go up. The FA are concerned about recent strong rumours about the origins of your finances and there is a good chance you could go bust before long.

BBC Wales Today has been trying to get details of what's happening behind the scenes, and were tipped off by a now ex-employee of the club who was sacked for whistle-blowing by Dato Chan himself. The BBC are going to the EU courts in April and may force the club under an EU warrant to come clean.

I have a source at the BBC's offices in Llandaff (surname Fforde) and what information he was handed to him by this ex-employee in a Cardiff pub is extremely damaging and embarrassing for the club. There are holes in the finances, false accounting and wide-scale fraud. Ridsdale cooked the books and the Malaysians are finishing burning it.

Cardiff may have to reform in the Zamaretto and ground-share with Cardiff Grange Quins as AFC Cardiff. The threat is not idle - it is very real. If the club goes then everything has to be sold INCLUDING the stadium.

Bad times ahead my Welsh friend - the salt in the wounds would be Swansea getting promoted at your expense!

They dont half print some shit on that site, got to be a Jack writing that shit. :lol:

Re: CLUB NEWS TAKEN OFF FOOTBALL RUMOURS.COM

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Would that be Betty Fforde from the clinic :lol:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm

I almost pissed my self and shat myself at the same time reading that! It's not even in arms of a worthy reply! :lol:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:09 pm

My 1 year old son laughed at this shit...

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

"Taken off football rumours.com" - End of thread. :roll: