Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Resting Bellamy

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Anyone agree with it for saturday

I would rather him play against burnley and forest

and it gives another player go what do you all think?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Resting Bellamy

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Yup :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:55 pm

:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Agree with u there mate would rather see him play against burnley tbh. We can afford to rest players :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 pm

have him on the bench and leave him on there if were winning easy but if not get him on we can't afford to drop points v scunthorpe

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 pm

same side v swans jus take out bellamy start jet or burke get the game over in 60 mins give parkin 30 mins :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm

ccfcdan wrote:have him on the bench and leave him on there if were winning easy but if not get him on we can't afford to drop points v scunthorpe

Aye sounds better :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

ccfcdan wrote:have him on the bench and leave him on there if were winning easy but if not get him on we can't afford to drop points v scunthorpe

Yea agree there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

maybe on the bench, just incase?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Pinster25 wrote:Anyone agree with it for saturday

Disagree!

I'd rather him play against Scunny and put in a good shift to drive the players towards tuesdays game. (hopefully he will then inspire us to beat Burnley whilst he rests Tuesday) So that he's Ready and raring to go away at Forest!! I think we can beat Burnley easily as well without Bellamy.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:07 pm

I'd rest Jay Saturday too and let the BEAST loose! :naka:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Gonzo wrote:I'd rest Jay Saturday too and let the BEAST loose! :naka:

i agree too, see what the beast can do! and yeah i agree on resting bellamy too, put whits back on the left where he belongs and burke or jet on the right!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 pm

agree. just like liverpool do with gerrard

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Pinster25 wrote:Anyone agree with it for saturday

agreed :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 pm

I agree. Keep the same 11 but swap bellamy with burke. Last season burke had 2 great games against Scunthorpe and for the 15 minutes he was playing for us against them this season we went 3-0 up!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 pm

play him on sat and get 3 pts in the bag. rest him on tuesday and he'll get a weeks rest before the forest game

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 pm

If Bellamy is rested Saturday, will he be physically able to play Tuesday and the following Saturday and give his best? There's only 3 days for him to rest between this period and we need him fresh and fit away to Forest.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Underestimate Sunny at your peril, full team IMO

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

We have Scunthorpe, Burnley Forrest and Leicester do you rest him for Forrest and play him against Leicester, I think he should play against Scunthorpe, rest against Burnley play against Forrest and see how he feels before the Leicester game, then home against Ipswich which, I think he will be rested, who will make the decision

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:02 pm

I would have him on the bench and also Jay , I would want to keep them both fit but also ready to go on if something dont work out . Give the Beast and Thomas a start .