Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone ever had a virus in their testicles?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I had it for the second time in my right testicle, Pain is awfull, swelled up like a blood orange, and felt like a jack russell dog was hanging on to it, phoned nhs direct and nurse said put some frozen peas on it, untill you come into the hospital, then the bloody things froze to it, pain was awfull trying to rip the peas off! Gave me strong penicilyn now for it, doc said side effects will be I may be sat on the bog alot tomorrow :oops:

Re: Anyone ever had a virus in their testicles?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 pm

The Cobra wrote:I had it for the second time in my right testicle, Pain is awfull, swelled up like a blood orange, and felt like a jack russell dog was hanging on to it, phoned nhs direct and nurse said put some frozen peas on it, untill you come into the hospital, then the bloody things froze to it, pain was awfull trying to rip the peas off! Gave me strong penicilyn now for it, doc said side effects will be I may be sat on the bog alot tomorrow :oops:

Meat and three veg??? :D :D :D

Sorry, bad joke. Get well soon or give the Doc a bolloc....telling off!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

The Cobra wrote:I had it for the second time in my right testicle, Pain is awfull, swelled up like a blood orange, and felt like a jack russell dog was hanging on to it, phoned nhs direct and nurse said put some frozen peas on it, untill you come into the hospital, then the bloody things froze to it, pain was awfull trying to rip the peas off! Gave me strong penicilyn now for it, doc said side effects will be I may be sat on the bog alot tomorrow :oops:

frozen peas? try frozen brussel sprouts,,,,,,,,, :roll:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 pm

If it's a virus pencillin will have no effect - doesn't matter how stong!Is it the clap?

Uhhh, hang in there bro!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 am

your talking bollocks again :roll: ;)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 am

You sure it wasn't a condition called hydroscele, very painful a bit like a cauliflower ear but really a cauliflower bollock, hope it sorts out. :old:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Eeeeeeew! Cauliflower cheese is now off the menu then!!!!!! :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Eeeeeeew! Cauliflower cheese is now off the menu then!!!!!! :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: