Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEVE DAY'S " YOUNG GUNS " DONATION

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I am pleased to tell everyone that after an amicable conversation between Steve and I this evening, the money that was donated by him is still in the " YOUNG GUNS " fund, in a roundabout way.

Basically Steve has personal differences with members of the fund raising committee and this led to an unfortunate dispute between them, which in turn resulted in Steve trying to reclaim his donation.

During the conversation tonight Steve requested his money back and then promptly allowed me the decision to do what I wish with the amount.

So the decision is that I have donated the money back into the fund.

Steve passed on his best wishes for the fund raising and wished the initiative well even though he will not become involved in anyway shape or form.

Thank you Steve Day :ayatollah:

Re: STEVE DAY'S " YOUNG GUNS " DONATION

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

:?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 pm

All's well that ends well! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am pleased to tell everyone that after an amicable conversation between Steve and I this evening, the money that was donated by him is still in the " YOUNG GUNS " fund, in a roundabout way.

Basically Steve has personal differences with members of the fund raising committee and this led to an unfortunate dispute between them, which in turn resulted in Steve trying to reclaim his donation.

During the conversation tonight Steve requested his money back and then promptly allowed me the decision to do what I wish with the amount.

So the decision is that I have donated the money back into the fund.

Steve passed on his best wishes for the fund raising and wished the initiative well even though he will not become involved in anyway shape or form.

Thank you Steve Day :ayatollah:

Man of principle if there ever was one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Good for him! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

well done steve, :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:19 pm

:ugeek:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:07 am

:|

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 am

well done daya, can we have him back on the messageboard? i miss his posts :oops: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: